WoW Classic Alpha / Beta

Classic Discussion
After the massive success of the Classic WoW Demo I think Blizzard should just take us along for the next eight months and have the WoW Alpha / Beta. Why not have us play for the next eight months so we can help find EVERY bug for them to ensure maximum productivity? I also believe they should allow everyone who took part in the demo Alpha and Beta access! This was some thoughts that came up while losing myself in the demo, Thanks everyone.
I can see the advantages of that for blizzard but im not sure players should get burnt out before the game is even released.
I would guess that Blizzard will release another demo time period or at least a beta right before the launch. Knowing Blizzard, they probably already have a plan to have certain employees or a select amount of players under their employment who have played Vanilla back in the day that are gonna test play the game. Just a guess though. I wish it was already here! I can't wait to play Classic!
"Success"

hmm depends on who you ask.
11/12/2018 10:39 AMPosted by Ôwns
I can see the advantages of that for blizzard but im not sure players should get burnt out before the game is even released.
I highly doubt I would, go on vacation in the summer. I'll take my break then.
Firing up the alpha/beta and introducing guilds would be a good way to build community. That's one of the primary goals of Classic anway.
I WANT ALPHA AND BETA!!! Be so cool:) or even play testing specific dungeons!
I'm ready to play Beta!