Removing or lowering the cost of Raise Ally

Death Knight
In the hypothetical situation of a DK and Druid both entering a fight fresh with an ally down, the Druid can instantly res an ally, while the DK must spend at least 3 Runes (at minimum 2 GCDs) before being able to battle res.

In the less hypothetical situation of battle, as a DK, Runic Power and Runes are my two resources that control my entire rotation, dps, and performance. A druid's mana (in general), simply goes down from 100%. Casting a brez in a fight as a Druid has nearly no impact on the druid's flow, other than a single GCD. With a DK, I loose on DPS as I have to use valuable runic power that could have been used on Death Coil's, not to mention the possible time to build runic power first to be even able to cast the res.

More than once, someone has dropped mid raid and I am called out to pick them up, and either I have to wait a few more seconds to make sure I have enough RP, or if I fail to check before hand, I start running and have to make a 180 back to the boss to get RP and then return to save someone.

Thoughts? Also I have never played a Warlock, so I don't know how they work rez wise.
11/12/2018 11:10 AMPosted by Selenitic
Casting a brez in a fight as a Druid has nearly no impact on the druid's flow, other than a single GCD.

Neither the Warlocks or Druids have a mana cost attached to their battle rezzes, just a 3/2 second cast time respectively. They don't lose any resources, but it is more than just a single GCD.
In the Legion the bres was free, don't know why it was changed back.
I'd be perfectly happy making it not a brez. Let an ally punch !@#$ out as a ghoul for 30 secs again. Take it off the brez cd.
I have a Druid tank and after running my DK and Guardian back to back it is safe to say Blizzard has a massive love affair with the entire Druid class in general. Not sure why the DK takes it on the chin constantly...I have a suspicion that the Paladins have something to do with it, though.