Healers 8.1

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
Disc getting nerf but still probably still be disc/druid/monk on top of everything.
But when it comes to gameplay mythic+ and (less) PvP rbg what does healer have different to offer?
Trying to make up my mind.

What healer are harder to play and can make a difference in the group (oh i wanna be with THAT guy, kind of deal)

Tldr: I want to differentiate healers and know which one would suit the situation
PvP it would not be a good idea to play disc unless you only want to play RMP in the upcoming patch thanks to our only way to survive getting a big fat nerf.

RDruid or HPal sounds like the healer for you even though RDruid is incredibly weak and probably will still be weak for a while. If they ever get buffed back into being viable, nothing beats their utility and cyclones. Same goes for HPal and their CC/utility.
As said above.
Disc has an unnecessary nerf ( I really don't get the reason why).
Supposedly they are to be tanky because priest is immobile but blizz thinks we shouldn't be tanky (yet no improvement of mobility or instants but more nerfs).
Also please note that the arena event was won by restos ( really, nerf the spec that lost. way to go).

Now as for Mythic+, discipline is just good combined with a death knight simply because the death knight heals itself easily and gives discipline a breathing room (otherwise you become a heal bot that wastes mana).
But then so it goes with restoration druids or mistweavers.

It all boils down to the toolkit.
Discipline, restoration druid and mistweaver dominate on M+, but restoration shaman/druid dominate the arena.
Kinda every spec (healing spec, DD it is almost the same everywhere) has some use in a certain aspect of the game.

Nerfing one just results in a limping spec (chop Usain's legs because he is fast) that won't see much use anymore (becomes mediocre).
I'd rather have them boost/tune/refine/revamp/rework a spec than to see the nerf hammer (rip discipline).

What the hell should I do as a priest after 8.1? Raids as holy maybe?
Seems that blizz intentionally does this to force respecing.
11/12/2018 11:34 PMPosted by Ursianu

What the hell should I do as a priest after 8.1? Raids as holy maybe?
Seems that blizz intentionally does this to force respecing.

I don't think it is anything quite so malicious. I think that they just plain don't play the game and have no clue what is actually happening. Either that or Activision management is telling them what to do and it is ruining the game because the developers are forced to listen. Hint: If you want a fun game that people enjoy, ignore the management!
Im more towards mythic + . I would say 2k is what i aim for pvp nothing much.

Its more a matter of what healer can male a difference when playing to a full potential. Something fun and challenging. I don’t have alot of experience as some of the healers.

So from what im getting disc/ Rdruid or Hpally would be good guess?
Why would any group want this or that heal?
Depends how high you want to go.

Looking at this https://raider.io/mythic-plus/season-bfa-1/all/world/leaderboards#role=all:mode=unique:minMythicLevel=2:maxMythicLevel=99 you can see quiet a lot of disciplines/restoration druids/mistweavers (and some hpals) in high keys.

If you take the unique class runs (of all levels), then you have resto druid (150k) > discipline (110k)> mistweaver (103k) > holy priest/paladin (102k) >> Resto shaman (84k)

I'd say which ever you like playing, except shaman (unless you want to rock in pvp and suck in pve).
11/13/2018 05:50 AMPosted by Ursianu
Depends how high you want to go.

Looking at this https://raider.io/mythic-plus/season-bfa-1/all/world/leaderboards#role=all:mode=unique:minMythicLevel=2:maxMythicLevel=99 you can see quiet a lot of disciplines/restoration druids/mistweavers (and some hpals) in high keys.

If you take the unique class runs (of all levels), then you have resto druid (150k) > discipline (110k)> mistweaver (103k) > holy priest/paladin (102k) >> Resto shaman (84k)

I'd say which ever you like playing, except shaman (unless you want to rock in pvp and suck in pve).

Yeah but that’s exactly the problem with these type of post..
Im not asking for which is better. I can look at logs and io

Im asking for skillcap, utility, gameplay.

Patch comes and go but i wanna stick to a class for all BFA. For exemple: i don’t like mistweaver i find the rotation in boring and mindless. Only fun comes from dps but all healer can dps to a certain point. I wanna be a special snowflake ^_^ and shine from others.