Bolvar

General Discussion
Do Alliance players honestly think this guy’s on their side?
Well, he certainly was when he was alive.
11/12/2018 11:25 PMPosted by Cassima
Well, he certainly was when he was alive.

Being dead can kinda change you.

I would know. I was alive once
11/12/2018 11:27 PMPosted by Annanetta
Being dead can kinda change you.

Sadly, you're right.

*looks at Sylvanas, Sira, and Delaryn*

*mutters curses directed at Blizzard writers*
If he has humanity left in him, his daughter is alive and once again part of an Alliance nation.

If he is purely the Jailer of the Damned, we know from 8.1 that he's firmly opposed to Sylvanas. That's enough for an alliance of convenience.
11/12/2018 11:31 PMPosted by Cassima
looks at Sylvanas

was because alliance hated all undead even the, at the time, innocent forsaken recently free of LK's control.

She wasnt that way by choice. it was how the world forced her to go.
Considering what Bolvar had the Alliance player Deathknights do in Legion I can't imagine why any Alliance player would think that Bolvar is an ally.

Hell, they should be pretty suspicious of their own player Deathknights.
11/12/2018 11:23 PMPosted by Aesthetic

Not as far as I could throw him irl, and that's not very far at all.
11/12/2018 11:32 PMPosted by Lockedheart
looks at Sylvanas

was because alliance hated all undead even the, at the time, innocent forsaken recently free of LK's control.

So, instead of proving them wrong, she decides to... prove them right? Okay.
11/12/2018 11:36 PMPosted by Shudder
Considering what Bolvar had the Alliance player Deathknights do in Legion I can't imagine why any Alliance player would think that Bolvar is an ally.

Hell, they should be pretty suspicious of their own player Deathknights.
Yeah no kidding. I just kind of tuned out during the whole thing telling myself "It's okay, it's all going to be worth it in the end when you can facepull half a zone and live."
11/12/2018 11:32 PMPosted by Lockedheart
looks at Sylvanas

They didn't know the Forsaken were free. They didn't even know the Forsaken really existed for years. Dalaran took in turncoats looking for protection from Sylvanas, and their wizards were extremely interested in a previously unknown "tribe of free-willed undead."

Also, one of the first orders she gave was to kill the army of living that helped her kill a dreadlord, and that she had promised Capital City to. I'm really eager to see how that's framed in Reforged.
11/12/2018 11:23 PMPosted by Aesthetic
No. Not I. I played the Legion DK campaign. I don't think there's much Bolvar left in the LK, to be honest.