Can we talk about affixes

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
First of all just like to say i dont feeling teeming should ever be couped up with explocive.

99 percent of people i do dungons with hate this affix and wont even run keys this week.... we went from 20 15 keys in LFg at a time to 0-1

sorry if u put a lot of time into the design of this affix... but when such a massive amount of your player base hate the affix maybe its time to do something about.
I am inclined to agree here. It's like hell week for adds... fortified, teeming and explosive.... yikes!

I haven't done a key yet but I am nervous about even trying a 10 tbh. Since I keep getting pants from the cache anyway it's probably not worth it.
+10 tol first boss was just not possible.

The adds, sometimes up to 7 or 8 were spawning 4 to 5 orbs, then the sandtraps, it was ridiculous.

When is beta over?
if you don't have hard cc good luck getting in a +7 and above key this week
11/13/2018 06:56 PMPosted by Syp

The adds, sometimes up to 7 or 8 were spawning 4 to 5 orbs, then the sandtraps, it was ridiculous.

When is beta over?

It's even better in Temple of Sethraliss, when the mobs put up smoke screen on them, and make them unhittable. Fun times.
11/13/2018 11:15 PMPosted by Muffinass
11/13/2018 06:56 PMPosted by Syp

When is beta over?

It's even better in Temple of Sethraliss, when the mobs put up smoke screen on them, and make them unhittable. Fun times.

Oh god, last boss of ToS with explosive is just dumb. The Hexxers can each spawn their own explosive and the center of the room offers no LoS.
Sitting in que for an hour and a total of 2 people que'd for the dungon...... this affix combo needs to be removed your player base is telling u we dont want it!

honestly its not even tuned correctly theres time 2-3 spawn on a pull of 5 mobs and then next pull there 8 of the things spawning in 30 secs
Affixes this week are the reason i'm not renewing my subscription.
Orbs (LITERAL WHACK-A-MOLE) are not fun. Remove
Just wait until the new seasonal affix reaping. Trash you kill can respawn later and come for you.
Please delete explosive
Explosive and teeming weeks were rough but the extra explosives didnt seem nearly as bad in legion. Maybe because no GCD?