New WOTLK Inspired Expansion?

General Discussion
Man, I loved Wrath so much!

Actually having to WORK for your gear and none of the titanforging crap.

The raids were all awesome! Leveling was good. Class design was good from what I remember. I actually looked forward to patch days because things were being fixed.

I also loved the lore and stories and questing.

*sighs*
11/14/2018 06:54 PMPosted by Aayah
Man, I loved Wrath so much!

Actually having to WORK for your gear and none of the titanforging crap.

The raids were all awesome! Leveling was good. Class design was good from what I remember. I actually looked forward to patch days because things were being fixed.

I also loved the lore and stories and questing.

*sighs*

Hey, give Uldir some credit, its pretty good.

I just miss having things that were interesting to do. I didn't mind grinding heroics because badge gear gave me something to work towards to fill gaps in when I was having bad rng.

I miss the half tier raids. Having Obsidian Sanctum, Vault of Arcavon, and The Eye of Eternity to do outside of just Naxx was awesome. Especially as the xpack progressed with VoA and more bosses were added. The optional "hard modes" giving slightly improved loot was pretty rad too.

Class balance back then was so good. The only real outliers were Ret paladins and Resto druids being disgustingly strong for so long.

i don't enjoy not having things to work towards outside of rep grinds which don't even offer anything of substance.
"New WOTLK Inspired Expansion?"

Yes! I would love a LOTRO-inspired expansion. Hobbits everywhere, wise old elfs...

...oh wait, you said WOTLK? That's been done already. How could it be the inspiration (theme) for a new expansion?
11/14/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Oakttg
They basically foreshadow this in the DK class hall quest line.

Here's to hoping!
We are far enough into this game a 3rd faction would spice it up. Long live the scourge.
11/15/2018 06:23 AMPosted by Willis
We are far enough into this game a 3rd faction would spice it up. Long live the scourge.

Hmmm... A third faction is certainly an interesting idea. Especially since the current expansion is focused soley on the Alliance/Horde conflict. Nice!
They are already killing this game. 3rd faction (faction split) could either help save or help kill the game. At this point either is fine with me.
I'm sure they are going to get around to putting a future expansion in Northrend. Can anyone doubt it?
I’d love a re-Northrend expack, I still like the continent and miss the Taunka.

Taunka allied race for Horde Blizz!
Oh, we're certainly going back to Northrend at some point in the future. If you do the DK class order hall campaign, it's pretty obvious Bolvar is up to something.