Why do you play female characters?

General Discussion
1 2 3 10 Next
We all know you are men, so why do you roleplay as female characters? Is it body issues? Desiring attention? Please tell us more..
i'm sure GD really needed another one of these
More fun to be female.
Oh boy, here we go again...
11/14/2018 06:33 PMPosted by Prizn
We all know you are men, so why do you roleplay as female characters? Is it body issues? Desiring attention? Please tell us more..

Hehe....I think somebody just ERPed with a guy in a female avatar and is now questioning his sexuality >=)
I'd rather not stare at a male butt when running around Azeroth.
Yes. Give me attention. Feed me, Seymour.

You sound like a guy that spent 60k gold erping and just realized the other person was a guy when you wanted to make the character your girlfriend :3
11/14/2018 06:35 PMPosted by Jörð
Come on, no one actually looks at the characters asses when they play. Unless you made a female character *to* stare at her @ss

Why do you care? Do you see the game as a dating scene? Are you insecure in your masculinity? Do you feel threatened by the female form?
Because I like strong women.

And PopTeamEpic.
11/14/2018 06:40 PMPosted by Thuggnasty
11/14/2018 06:35 PMPosted by Jörð
Come on, no one actually looks at the characters asses when they play. Unless you made a female character *to* stare at her @ss

Clearly, you're not a golfer.
Don't you watch bait bus?

I know it's fake but still.
Because they look better than male human Paladins wearing their belly shirts.
Oh god a woman in my game!! Is this a bait? To take my virginity away???
11/14/2018 06:40 PMPosted by Sorelai

Why do you care? Do you see the game as a dating scene? Are you insecure in your masculinity? Do you feel threatened by the female form?

The response "why do you care" is always funny to me. What does asking people's reasoning behind creating a female character have to do with being threatened? Do you think someone is actually threatened by a female Warcraft character? Same goes with insecurity.
Why aren't you undead? Can you even lift a dagger irl? Better start working on those gains if you want to play this game Mr. Self Conscious Bro.
Why do you play a male character? We all know you are women, so why do you roleplay as male characters? Is it body issues? Desiring attention? Please tell us more..

See how easy that was to switch around? Pointless complaints are pointless.