Why do you play female characters?

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10
Cause I find that armor in this game suits the female model more so then the male ones.
I play female characters because I am a woman. I feel more comfortable with female characters which must say something about me.
11/15/2018 07:22 AMPosted by Barelor

2. Male nightborne look like Clint Eastwood cosplaying as a night elf.

You're not wrong.
I play everything. Male. Female. Blood-elf. Tauren. My newly acquired Dark Iron Dwarf female. It's a fantasy game. I want to play something different. And I can.
I've never played a female character myself in wow because I don't like the way they look. The only time I had to force myself to play a race I didn't like was with the demon hunter as an elf.
Back in Vanilla/BC I used to tell people I was a girl IRL and they gave me stuff, took me on runs and helped me level up.

It just kind of naturally happened. Also people are creepy towards women. I used to love to mess with people who thought they were edgy.
11/14/2018 06:33 PMPosted by Prizn
We all know you are men, so why do you roleplay as female characters? Is it body issues? Desiring attention? Please tell us more..

Ok. We DON'T all know. And nost don't care. And i think most just assume gender is as represented. And still don't care. Or, want to know more. But you do. Do you mind if i speculate why? In the world i was borne to, there are those that enjoy taking on the appearance and sometimes role of the opposite sex. Reasons i am familiar with are ; Its simpler. Its ever so slightly naughty in a sexual way, pretending to be a boy!/girl! and sqeeks the sneakers in just the right way!.. but is harmless, at least on my scales, and the scary reason is opportunity to manipulate the foolish and unwary. I am sure the same takes place in this world. So, there you go, and so where do you fit in? As for me, i wish the worst thing i ever did was dress up like a girl.....xx
11/15/2018 07:49 AMPosted by Stellan
I play female characters because I am a woman. I feel more comfortable with female characters which must say something about me.

Same. I always play the female protagonist or a female character if given the choice and, honestly, these days I rarely buy games that don't give the option, unless they're absolutely amazing (like the Witcher or Final Fantasy series).
The male LFD is built like a brick !@#$ house. Don’t like the look is all.