Why do you play female characters?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 10 Next
11/14/2018 06:44 PMPosted by Thuggnasty
11/14/2018 06:40 PMPosted by Sorelai

Why do you care? Do you see the game as a dating scene? Are you insecure in your masculinity? Do you feel threatened by the female form?

The response "why do you care" is always funny to me. What does asking people's reasoning behind creating a female character have to do with being threatened? Do you think someone is actually threatened by a female Warcraft character? Same goes with insecurity.

Why do you care?
11/14/2018 06:39 PMPosted by Talendrion
11/14/2018 06:33 PMPosted by Prizn
We all know you are men, so why do you roleplay as female characters? Is it body issues? Desiring attention? Please tell us more..

You sound like a guy that spent 60k gold erping and just realized the other person was a guy when you wanted to make the character your girlfriend :3

Is that something people pay for?
11/14/2018 06:40 PMPosted by Prizn
11/14/2018 06:34 PMPosted by Azuremi
More fun to be female.

Maybe you are transgender and need to become woman irl....

So it is safe to assume you have Cotard Delusion right?
11/14/2018 06:46 PMPosted by Conanthecat
11/14/2018 06:39 PMPosted by Talendrion

You sound like a guy that spent 60k gold erping and just realized the other person was a guy when you wanted to make the character your girlfriend :3

Is that something people pay for?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

...They do.
My idea of what a male warlock should look like is something like Loki from The Avengers, this character was originally human and a musclebound roid freak just doesn't look right on a caster lol

When Blizzard finally gives us some decent customization options my stable of alts will balance out their male-female ratio.

Just to be clear though i don't RP at all, i just play the game and have no interest in what sex people are in real life, i genuinely don't want to know about it and it actually annoys me a little when people keep going out of their way to talk about it.
I am female.
11/14/2018 06:40 PMPosted by Prizn
11/14/2018 06:34 PMPosted by Azuremi
More fun to be female.

Maybe you are transgender and need to become woman irl....

Please don't make light of that. Its a serious issue.
I don't?
We all know you are men, so why do you roleplay as female characters? Is it body issues? Desiring attention? Please tell us more..

You are a sad, lonely little dead boy aren't you?

Ironically seeking attention or creating this thread for some DIY psychology to address that you not only have to face real life women in reality but also in online video games anonymously?

I play female characters because I am a woman.

See, isn't that simple?
Yet another thread asking this question. Would you prefer a game with 95% male characters?
i base it entirely on dances and mog looks for my decision on rolling a male or female toon.
Plot twist: I'm a woman playing a male character.
Because no randoms ever tell me how cute I am, when I am On a male. :(

I'm a man ! I didn't know that. Boy is my husband gonna be upset when he finds out.
11/14/2018 07:05 PMPosted by Vyline
11/14/2018 07:02 PMPosted by Nekomane

Please don't make light of that. Its a serious issue.

Yeah it's a serious issue. It's called mental illness.

An entire race of blood obsessed elves that name everything after blood or the sun is called a mental illness.
I really thought this was made by that female rogue that ERPs but doesn't...

My roster is about 65/35 male to female. Some of the female models look better than the males IMO.

Let me know if that explanation confuses you. I might be able to dumb it down.
Because I wish I was prettier and stronger.
I play female characters because I am a female.

I do have 1 single male well he's kinda well goofy Mohawk, Lunar light blue and a beer stein in his hand. Never know where he is running around creating mischief.