Why do you play female characters?

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 10 Next
11/14/2018 06:33 PMPosted by Prizn
We all know you are men

Like, nearly half my raid team members are female, and half of them are in the team with their hubbies.

I know you're joking, but I have a feeling people who feel this way never plays with voice chats or something.
In theory, I try to go for a fairly even split.
If the males didn't all look like body builders who were on steroids that were in turn on steroids for steroids, I'd probably do that.
Like, even the elves are like this. It's weird.

11/14/2018 08:58 PMPosted by Dirge
We all know you are men, so why do you roleplay as female characters? Is it body issues? Desiring attention? Please tell us more..

Because it gives you such a rise.

Reality, I make characters based off four of my kids and 2 are girls.

Making characters based on your kids, that's actually a sweet idea.

-Looks at your race.-

Waiiiiit a minute....
I don't look at you peeing in a stall. How about you mind your own business?
Because it makes insecure little boys like OP uncomfortable.
Whenever someone says "Because why should I look at a dude's !@# while leveling?", all I see is "I want to play a female character but I'm too insecure to admit it". Coming from a guy who only plays male characters, nobody cares if you play a female despite being a guy IRL. Quit hiding behind that flimsy excuse and just say you want to play a girl character. Put that sad old excuse to bed once and for all.
Welp, I'm actually a female so...
I play them because I enjoy playing them. There's also enough games with no character selection and only male main characters so, when I get the option to choose female, I typically do.

Exceptions would be if the female version doesn't look good to me or has more limited options to where the male counterpart is better to design.
I find threads like this dumb. That's like saying why aren't you playing a human because you're human.
11/14/2018 10:41 PMPosted by Stylo
"Because why should I look at a dude's !@# while leveling?"

Belf Girls have the best butts though so this is just simply to be expected.
It's a game so I play a mixed bag of toons to liven things up,plus it rustles the jimmies of a certain streamer's fanboys who narked on players who play toons of the opposite sex. :P
If we don't get at least 100 "WHY MAN PLAY WOMAN" threads per year, the forums shut down.

Believe it or not, I'm not a gnome in real life.
Because it's a game and I have the option to make whatever character I want.
11/14/2018 10:52 PMPosted by Sevaira
11/14/2018 10:41 PMPosted by Stylo
"Because why should I look at a dude's !@# while leveling?"

Belf Girls have the best butts though so this is just simply to be expected.
I guess not being an !@# guy and not being into pixels makes it hard for me to relate. /shrug

To each their own. Unless their own is vulpera, in which case they're wrong by default.
As it turns out masquerading a woman is part of my religion. My god is Kanzaki Hideri from Blend S.
We all know you are men, so why do you roleplay as female characters? Is it body issues? Desiring attention? Please tell us more..

Lol wut? "playing as female" and "roleplaying as female" are 2 different things. Keep them so. I do not roleplay being a female, that only happens on RP servers. I play a female night elf because I like the way transmogs look on this character over the male model version. Shoulders are ruined 90% of the time because they are huge on already muscly models.
'cause dem bumps, dem bumps dem lady humps.

Or something.
I am female, and I am very gay, and I like looking at draenei butt.
Why do you play female characters?

Thigh gap.

I'm sure that will trigger at least one snowflake.
Oh no, I couldn't do that. No. Not since I found myself. No, now I really know it, I never really wanted to be *big*, and *strong* and lug heavy things about. No. Now I know, I want to be dainty and sensitive. They call me 'The Midget' down here. I love it. It's bliss.
If I'm not a woman, Tampax owes me a whoooole lot of money.
The models look cuter. Don't overthink it