Forums go down in 2 1/2 hours

Arenas
Wyd today while they’re unavailable
crying because I have to actually pay attention in class
Work? I look at this in between sets at the gym but otherwise it could go down for a week, I don’t care lol.
Work u dweeb
Great! Can't wait to start slaving away at earning new trust levels and white knighting for blizzard to avoid my posts being flagged for negativity. See you guys in 1984.
Playing Pokémon
Playing Pokémon
I’ll also be working and reading manga when it gets slow.

I’m gonna miss my forum entertainment though
fap.
11/15/2018 06:33 AMPosted by Yatogami

What is manga?
I've been reading about the "forums going down" posts. What's going on?
11/15/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Hexxes
11/15/2018 06:33 AMPosted by Yatogami

What is manga?

Not sure if serious but if you are serious, manga is basically Japanese comics. Most anime series are adaptations of manga that’s drawn on paper or digitally. A lot of people who watch anime often also read manga since the source material for the anime they enjoy are usually a lot farther ahead than the show. It’s read from right to left also instead of left to right like most books and comics
11/15/2018 07:10 AMPosted by Balötwitsalt
I've been reading about the "forums going down" posts. What's going on?

The forums are getting an overhaul today there will be new systems in place like flagging posts and being able to embed YouTube videos in your replies and stuff and more but we have to gain trust levels to be able to do the most

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288660/world-of-warcraft-forum-upgrades-november-15th
11/15/2018 07:38 AMPosted by Yatogami

What is manga?

Not sure if serious but if you are serious, manga is basically Japanese comics. Most anime series are adaptations of manga that’s drawn on paper or digitally. A lot of people who watch anime often also read manga since the source material for the anime they enjoy are usually a lot farther ahead than the show. It’s read from right to left also instead of left to right like most books and comics

I really didn't know and was afraid to google it at work. Thanks.
11/15/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Hexxes

I really didn't know and was afraid to google it at work. Thanks.

Oh yeah no it’s nothing like that, perfectly harmless. If you like anime I’m sure there’s tons of manga you’d enjoy or even better you have probably seen an anime that didn’t finish the story and can go read the rest. A lot of the time studios make the anime to promote the manga and get people to go read them, there’s also light novels which are a little different I guess more like a book.

There’s endless possibilities as far as storytelling. A lot of people think all of anime is pikachu and dragonball but there’s some really good ones out there that can get into some serious subjects

What is manga?

Not to mention, like 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all Paper to (insert visual media source here) the paper version is way better....

You cant fit a 250page book/manga into a 20 minute tv show or 2 hour movie....

Even LotR, you know how much stuff was left out?!
Im gonna actually do my work instead of getting distracted
11/15/2018 07:52 AMPosted by Kallie

Not to mention, like 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all Paper to (insert visual media source here) the paper version is way better....

You cant fit a 250page book/manga into a 20 minute tv show or 2 hour movie....

Even LotR, you know how much stuff was left out?!

True but yeah that’s why anime get so many episodes, a lot of shows will adapt 2-3 chapters per episode. Some like Tokyo ghoul will rush through and adapt over 60 chapters in 12 eps and skip over a bunch of stuff leaving details out but then you have some studios that do a great job like Jojos bizarre adventure pretty much being a 1:1 of the manga in motion