Goblin/Gnome love thread.

General Discussion
Let us take a moment to appreciate the small races of Azeroth. Goblins are finally getting their model updates and goblins/gnomes are getting some more lore. Motherloade and next up is Mechagon. Gnomes and taurens are also getting heritage armor. I love goblins for their snarky explosive personalities. Gnomes for their sweet and innocent charm.
I love my small friends and hope dearly that we get the Mechagon gnomes.
11/15/2018 06:38 AMPosted by Kelzyr
I love my small friends and hope dearly that we get the Mechagon gnomes.

I also hope that goblins get a decent allied race. A good one to look forward to. Right now as it stands. Goblins and gnomes have 2 healers, 2 tanks, and 4 sole dps classes each. I'd hope that things would remain relatively balanced in the future.
Little people are best cook with onions in the oven.
This is probably going to be a....short...thread... :P
11/15/2018 07:03 AMPosted by Zanithan
This is probably going to be a....short...thread... :P

Get out
Ugly anklebiters that couldn't keep their city
vs
Orcish Gnomes

Feed them both to the Troggs.
I'm personally hoping that the mechagnomes shown during Blizzcon do not turn out to be an allied race - I'm hoping for a fully mechanized gnome not a cyborg.

That being said, let's turn to Demon Hunters for goblins and gnomes - a long shot to be sure - but I think it would be fun to have a DH form for goblins that gives characteristics of the fel imp to the goblin model - I think it would aesthetically be pretty awesome even if lore doesn't necessarily support it:

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=36226/summon-fel-imp

And Gnomest I think has done more than anyone to show the possibilities of a gnome demon hunter.