Gnomes must DIE!

General Discussion
Gnomes are a plague that stain the very ground we walk on. They strut around knee high, causing a ruckus in our precious world. They look like something pulled out of a cartoon and given the ability to fight alongside or against us. Dont be fooled into thinking they are cute or fun, there is nothing positive about these monstrosities. I urge all Horde to always be on the hunt.

If you see a Gnome wether it be lv 20 or 120, you do not hesitate. End its meaningless existence and let Azeroth feed on their blood and agony. As for the Alliance, ignore all Gnomes. Send them into the abyss.. or punt the heck out of them. I feel sorry for abyone who has to Ally with these filthy heathens. Good day.
were tiny but generate huge hatred.

we're amazing. better than you, even.

umad
But I need my gnomes :(
I think you need a pet, OP. I can direct you to a gnome that will sell you a very fresh cat for only 50 MSK.
You can try. But you will fail.

Gnomes own.
10/07/2018 08:00 AMPosted by Archona
Gnomes own.

Everything on the shelves below the counter.
So... which bush was it? You know. The one the gnome ran out of and totally pwned your butt?
I mean, everyone must die, it's just how the universe works.
What do you have againtht gnometh that maketh you hate them thith much?

It all thoundth very tokthic to me.
Naaaooooo!

Youleavethelittlepeoplealone! (waggle finger)

At least they are polite and lovely. The Dwarves say to me "Awf wiff ye!"
Down with the gnome hate
10/07/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Syllai
Naaaooooo!

Of course they're telling you to get off, you're standing on their toes.
10/07/2018 08:18 AMPosted by Korojin
10/07/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Syllai
Naaaooooo!

Of course they're telling you to get off, you're standing on their toes.

Untrue! My hooves are not that big and I stand well away from them.

I need a targid.
as a persons on receiving in of rogue gnomes. I cant support this. I have many years left of vengeance. They well die.
Why are these threads always directed at gnomes. Us goblins want more hate threads too!
10/07/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Rustwell
Why are these threads always directed at gnomes. Us goblins want more hate threads too!

Goblins make things that explode. Everyone likes things that explode. We make our enemies explode. Gnomes just make pointless devices that break all the time...
10/07/2018 10:10 AMPosted by Cybillshade
10/07/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Rustwell

Goblins make things that explode. Everyone likes things that explode. We make our enemies explode. Gnomes just make pointless devices that break all the time...

Gotta love explosions eh? Speaking of. Someone call the bombsquad?
Have a nice day.
Aww, how can you hate something so cute that wants to slice your Achilles heel... or bite your face off. C'mere little Gnomey... (persists to attempt squeezy hugs as they nash tiny teeth and toddler knives).
Have a nice day.