358 Ret Pally LF Guild

Stormrage
Howdy Y'all, I am looking for a raiding guild that raids, Mon, Tue, Thur anytime. Can also make Sun nights but has to be after 9pm server. I also enjoy pushing M+ and other PvE and PvP activities. Thank you all and I look forward to hearing for y'all.

Baridon#1171
Current Progression:
1/8 Mythic Uldir
7/8 Heroic Uldir
8/8 Normal Uldir

Raid Times: 10pm-1am (EST) Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday

Current Recruitment needs:
We are recruiting any casual players.

DPS:
-WindWalker (Priority)
-Warrior
-Balance Druid
-Warlock
-Frost DK
-Any exceptional DPS are welcome to trial with us.

Healer:
Closed.

Tank:
Closed.

About Exion:
Our goal is to clear current raid content on Heroic difficulty with speed. Right now we clear Normal in under 2 hours and move straight into Heroic. We are more than welcome to help those that need it. Our officers are very knowledgeable and will help you with whatever you need. In our free time we like to push Mythic+, farm transmog, and play others games. People come for the raids, and stay for the friendships formed in this guild.

If you are interested or have any questions contact:
Mpower#1582
Jhamtown#1268
Looks like good times for me, I will get with you in game again, sorry to not talk much earlier was in a BG.
Guild: Fabled Helm - Stormrage [US]

Faction: Alliance

Raid Days/Times: Friday & Saturday 8:30 – 11:30pm(Server Time)

Cleared: 1st Raid 5/8 Heroic
2nd Raid 3/8 Heroic

Guild Master: Bigjax, Saph

Needs: We're always looking for exceptional players of any class. Currently looking for Healers and Dps for our 2nd Raid Team. Note that our 2nd raid team is in a building phase. Communication is important to us so we do require all applicants to be able to voice on our discord server.

Community: Fabled Helm is just one of many Teams that is apart of something bigger. We are “Helm Gaming” and as a community we’ve been growing these last few months and started branching out to other games.
As the guild itself we offer stability and people with the same mindset as yourself. Outside of raiding there are always members playing other games during downtime. We have a couple of people playing LoL, Heroes of the storm, Siege and other games. Needless to say you will always find people to join your games at Helm Gaming. Come and join our family. “Take the Helm”
If you're still looking:

Raid times: 9 pm - 12 mn PST

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769127199

I"m also looking to get M+ Keymaster Achievements (all +15. There's a separate achieve for all +10s which shouldnt be hard to get) before end of season if you enjoy pushing keys. I'm healing and run with 1300 and 1200 DH and DK. I'm only 1200 at the moment and not pushing keys much until the guild gets a bigger roster.