(H) LF Raiding guild

Wyrmrest Accord
Hi,

Myself (prot or holy) , a rogue, and possibly 2 warlocks, 2 DH, and a resto druid are seeking a new guild to raid with. We would like to find a guild with AOTC goals and a casual to semi-casual mindset. All of us are currently 4/8H.

Times that would fit us well are 4pm to 8pm server time. Monday-Thursday, Weekends are not entirely out of the question, if the right fit comes along.

My Btag is Joethetoe#1911

or hit me up in game.

Thank you for your time,

Varthiis.

Edit: A shadow/disc priest will likely join us as well.
Are you guys RPers as well? Those playtimes work with most of our guild. Though we tend to raid on Fridays.
10/12/2018 07:15 AMPosted by Gobbwrench
Are you guys RPers as well? Those playtimes work with most of our guild. Though we tend to raid on Fridays.

None of us are RPers but we are respectful of RP.
Hey Varthiis!

If you and your friends are still looking for a guild, come check us out at www.remnantsofhope.com! We're a 9 year old gaming community, active on both factions, and growing! We have divisions not just in WoW, but also ESO, GW2, and SWTOR! If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to hit me up on Bnet at Tyrtaeus#11971!

Best of luck in finding a good home! Take care!
10/12/2018 12:38 PMPosted by Ceraenis
Hey Varthiis!

If you and your friends are still looking for a guild, come check us out at www.remnantsofhope.com! We're a 9 year old gaming community, active on both factions, and growing! We have divisions not just in WoW, but also ESO, GW2, and SWTOR! If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to hit me up on Bnet at Tyrtaeus#11971!

Best of luck in finding a good home! Take care!

I'll look you guys up
Still looking!!!
Hello!

If you're open to joining us on Sargeras we could be an option for you. Add my btag below if you're interested in chatting further! :)

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-serious progression focused guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. Once we recruit enough members we will be scheduling and organizing guild M+ groups and "open run" nights as well. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults
• A more casual and friendly environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (open to any class)
• 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open to all healer specs)
• 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758536994

Looking forward to hearing from you.
@Kotipelto we really don't want to switch to alliance, but thanks!!!

@Dakera your times run a bit late for us. I do appreciate the invite.

@Ceraenis I don't see much info on your horde side guild on the website, though I could be blind. I am going to add you as a Bnet friend to try and get more info from you. When is a good time to hit you up??
Just a little bump!!!
Heya!

Not sure if you're still looking for a Horde side raiding guild, but Gremlins is currently 2/8 M and looking for more raiders to fill out our roster. We raid Fridays and Sundays from 8PM-11PM EST (5PM-8PM PST), so I'm not sure if our schedule fits yours. Regardless, feel free to check us out with the link down below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768996781

Best of luck!
I sent you a friend request on Battle.net my id is timmyk#11849
Sorry guys. Thanks for the invites but I found a guild. I had thought this post had fallen back far enough to never have been seen again.