Enough with Mage GODLIKENESS its got to stop!

Arenas
Mages are OP again this expac.. and have been since Vanilla every expac. every arena season mages are S-Tier.

enough is enough!!

Never have they been benched.. like every class has had to suffer

Blizz, stop wondering why your subscription base is shrinking.. its because everyone is sick of being face-rolled by mages that can kite you and kill you without being hit a single time. every expac every season..

customers are sick of it.. they have been every exapc.

people complain rogues are good ..look at them without a mage . merely average

every expac. RMP is S-tier when rogues are nerfed they Simpy replace them with a shammy.. when priests are nerfed he is replaced with a druid because its the OP Mage that makes the team ....

they can kite anyone into death even 10 levels above them ..videos on youtube proving it !! lvl 110's killing 120's ... this has to be stopped..

the #! reason people unsub is because of mages... they are sick of the favoritism and godlike ability's of mages get ....WAKE UP BLIZZARD

Blizzard this GODLIKENESS has got to stop, enough is enough...

Its mages turn for once in the 14 year history of WOW to sit on the bench..

There is even a Mage in the Druid forums right now complaining that a Feral druid is the ONLY class he has to struggle with..and he is complaining about it... that's called a "God Complex" in the real world.. His character so overpowered for so long that this person is experiencing a god complex in real life ....

if that's not a wake up call all into its self nothing is...
shaman complaining about mages

RICH
Pls buff warlocks (and DKs).
Why don't we try and make every spec viable instead of pulling another 6.2 Demonology Warlock and intentionally breaking a spec?

Buff Holy Priest.
Nah just git gud fam
10/14/2018 10:40 AMPosted by Thèllè
Nah just git gud fam

You might be the best rogue I’ve seen in an rbg (that I’ve played against). Saw your name, had to say something...

And to add to this post, pls buff locks and DKs..
10/14/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Kaioken
10/14/2018 10:40 AMPosted by Thèllè
Nah just git gud fam

You might be the best rogue I’ve seen in an rbg (that I’ve played against). Saw your name, had to say something...

And to add to this post, pls buff locks and DKs..

Thx bud I appreciate it!
Wanna talk about getting kited? Just wait until arcane becomes viable.
Melee are supposed to be kited with as much damage as they do upon contact. They arent supposed to have 100% uptime while casters are expected to constantly juke and deal with interrupts.

Not to mention mage is the only class in the game that can have their burst dispelled and countered by simple mechanics (hello meteor).

If anything, other casters need to be brought up to where mages are so there is more flavor.
10/14/2018 12:38 PMPosted by Chorong
Wanna talk about getting kited? Just wait until arcane becomes viable.

It is viable. Infact its not just viable either its decent. The majority of the playerbase would probably be happier if mages were all of a sudden deleted one day.
I don’t like mages, but I don’t like melee more. Melee in general is totally overtuned and needs looked at first.
frost auto snare is super annoying rn and cone up time just snares in general you honestly cant defend it
10/14/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Trafficz
frost auto snare is super annoying rn and cone up time just snares in general you honestly cant defend it

Meanwhile rogues have the same exact snare attached to their auto attack, but yeah... Mages are the issue ^_^
10/14/2018 03:16 PMPosted by Dîconius
10/14/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Trafficz

Meanwhile rogues have the same exact snare attached to their auto attack, but yeah... Mages are the issue ^_^

only with shiv and system shock, no rogues run shiv and system shock doesnt have 100% uptime

nice fake news tho
Remember when DK snares were ridiculous that rbg stacking them just for aoe slow the other team?
Now Blizzard gave them to frost mages kappa.
Not only that as soon as you tickle frostmage you’re permanently slow even if the mage doesn’t lay a finger.
Abilities were never taken away they were just recycling around but somehow the mageoverlord always end up with the good stuffs.
That’s say a lot about class developers.
Pure biases.
Only issues i have now(ope showing my god complex)...is the ability for war, dh, and some other melee to just royally sit on my face when teamed together because i dont get an insane aoe slow like a mage that is forever on my target...they nerfed concussive shot with a 3 second weak spot...yet gave frost mage 10 times that in slowing effects to the point that even my pet goes brain dead trying to catch them. A few melee need to be brought down a minor bit not leagues down just a small bit...frost mage at that point could afford to lose a bit of their slowing mechanic safely. Survival could then come in line and feral could be rebalanced a bit lower to compensate. Nerf a few gotta nerf a few more to even out...shoot this is more confusing than i thought...stick pot on head pretends its a helmet...thats better
I agree, buff unholy.
10/14/2018 04:02 PMPosted by Thuperduper
royally sit on my face

When's my turn? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)