Active [A] Guilds in Azgalor recruiting?

Guild Recruitment
I'm beginning to think I'll need to do a server Transfer. I've joined about three guilds and none of them are interested in even running dungeons. Are there any active Alliance Guilds in Azgalor?
<Last Stand> [A] guild on Moonrunner is recruiting!! We’ve been together since Vanilla WoW and are looking to recruit more future friends! We are a laid back, friendly guild with the majority of our age range being between 20s-60s. We have a little something for everyone - we have lore nerds, keyboard face smashers, social butterflies, and raid content focused people. The way we look at raids is that wiping with friends is WAY more fun than hitting a brick wall with a progression-only focused guild. We are recruiting at this time because we had a few key players take some time off due to real life shenanigans that left 0 time for play :( We are really looking for a couple of people that can join us for 99% of our raids.

Current progression: 8/8N, 5/8H

Days/Times:
- Tuesday, 6-9pm PST (Progression)
- Wednesday, 6-9pm PST (Progression)
- Sunday, 6-9pm PST (Normal clear)

Needs:
- Warlock (we do not have a full-time Warlock)
- Mage
- 2 to 3 Ranged DPS
- Pally Healer
- Druid Healer
- Will to consider any skilled/versatile player

*Flasks, food, and repairs covered by the guild on progression evenings.

*We understand real life > game life, but we do ask that our raiders have excellent raid attendance. If something in life comes up, please let an officer know you will be late or absent.

Website/Application:
https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

Officer Contact:
Ashley1640#1792 (June)
Axemurderer#1565 (Bstick)
DarthViper#1116 (Darthviper)
BattleCat#11818 (Cosmicbessy)
10/16/2018 04:38 PMPosted by June
<Last Stand> [A] guild on Moonrunner is recruiting!! We’ve been together since Vanilla WoW and are looking to recruit more future friends! We are a laid back, friendly guild with the majority of our age range being between 20s-60s. We have a little something for everyone - we have lore nerds, keyboard face smashers, social butterflies, and raid content focused people. The way we look at raids is that wiping with friends is WAY more fun than hitting a brick wall with a progression-only focused guild. We are recruiting at this time because we had a few key players take some time off due to real life shenanigans that left 0 time for play :( We are really looking for a couple of people that can join us for 99% of our raids.

Current progression: 8/8N, 5/8H

Days/Times:
- Tuesday, 6-9pm PST (Progression)
- Wednesday, 6-9pm PST (Progression)
- Sunday, 6-9pm PST (Normal clear)

Needs:
- Warlock (we do not have a full-time Warlock)
- Mage
- 2 to 3 Ranged DPS
- Pally Healer
- Druid Healer
- Will to consider any skilled/versatile player

*Flasks, food, and repairs covered by the guild on progression evenings.

*We understand real life > game life, but we do ask that our raiders have excellent raid attendance. If something in life comes up, please let an officer know you will be late or absent.

Website/Application:
https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

Officer Contact:
Ashley1640#1792 (June)
Axemurderer#1565 (Bstick)
DarthViper#1116 (Darthviper)
BattleCat#11818 (Cosmicbessy)

Dang, these are perfect times for me too. Sadly I don't think I could join since I'm on a different realm :(