Highly Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes at 370+

Guild Recruitment
As it says in the title currently play 5 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have:

377 Equipped Protection Paladin
376 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter
377 Equipped Brewmaster Monk
372 Equipped Guardian Druid
360 Equipped Blood Death Knight

I am looking for a raiding guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek and Vectus to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if paid for.

What I am looking for in a guild:

1. A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid.

2. High End Raid Environment - A group of like minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails.

3. High End Mythic+ Environment - I love running mythic plus almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits.

4. Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and there characters outside of raiding.

5. No Roster Issues!

If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for lets not waste each others time.

A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience.

Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310.

Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time.

Do not reach out to me via forums or I won't respond and don't spam your guild info here, if interested use my contact info.

If you are not at least 2/8 M lets not waste each others time, prefer 3/8 M or 4/8 M guilds.

Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4

Raider IO
https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Ciliegia
/Bump
stormguild.us

6/8 Mythic Uldir

Storm is a Cutting Edge 2-Day Mythic Progression Guild founded in June-2016. While maintaining a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on killing the hardest content available. Our reduced schedule compared to other similarly progressed guilds allow us to spend time doing other things in game and out. We're hardcore Raiders on a casual schedule, we take our raid time very seriously and we expect all of our potential applicants to do the same. If you’re a highly skilled player and share our goals, you probably won’t find a better guild out there.

Accomplishments

-Mythic Xavius US-306 (US-30th for 2-Day Guilds)
-Mythic Helya US-257
-Mythic Gul'dan US-162 (US-9th for 2-Day Guilds)
-Mythic Kil'jaedan US-145 (US-10th for 2-Day Guilds #1 Alliance)
-Mythic Argus US-156 (US-14th for 2-Day Guilds #1 Alliance)

Raid Times
Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only)
8:00 - 11:30PM EST

Tuesday (Optional Heroic Clears)

We raid the Tuesday new Mythic content launches with extended hours.

Our Goals
  • Establish ourselves as the best US two nights/week Mythic Guild
  • Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content

Recruitment Needs

We are always recruiting all classes and roles
If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply. We recruit the player, not the class.

Expectations of Raiders
  • Previous Mythic raiding experience
  • The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting
  • The ability to play all roles for your class effectively
  • Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players.
  • Active participation on guild discord
  • Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables and having knowledge of fights we are working on.
  • Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes.
  • Active outside of raid times.

Other Information
  • Near perfect attendance required to remain on our raid roster.
  • Loot is handled via loot council. We feel this is the best way to improve the guild as a whole.
  • We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally of Storm.
  • Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances.
  • We also sell various forms of carries via Raids/Dungeons/M+, visit our website for more information.
  • Guild website is located at stormguild.us

Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game, battle.net ID, or discord.

Cojo (GM/RL)
    Btag: Aalistor#1455
    Discord: Cojo#3001
    Easier to talk during the day via discord

Rahzra (Healing Officer)
    Btag: Lokilok#1587
    Discord: Rahzra#8952

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/SA5W
    /Bump
    I look forward to talking to you tonight :)
    /Bump Still Looking New Tank Line Up

377 Equipped Protection Paladin
    376 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter
    377 Equipped Brewmaster Monk
    372 Equipped Guardian Druid
    360 Equipped Blood Death Knight
    /Bump
    <Disturbed> - Zul'jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore
    Progression: Mythic (5/8) Heroic (8/8) Normal (8/8)
    http://www.disturbedguild.com/

Disturbed is a Semi-Hardcore Guild. We finished 330 in US and 15 on the server in Legion. We are an active guild who runs a ton of mythic plus throughout the week and weekend. Looking to fill a couple spots on the roster that have opened up.

Raid Schedule:
    Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
    Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
    Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
    Optional Raid Day (Heroic Clear) - Tuesday 8:00 PM EST
    Holidays will be rescheduled.

Current Recruitment Needs:
    • DPS - Rogue & Havoc DH & Warlock
    • Mistweaver Monk

All classes will be considered.

Server Information:
    Zul'jin
    Chicago Datacenter
    Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
    Potty (Nuttie#1266)
    Madness (Madness#12309)

immediate spot for a tank
    Guild Name: Internet Bullies
    Internet Bullies is a reformed Legion guild with over a dozen confirmed Legion US top 50 players seeking to get CE for Uldir and push rank in the following tier. We are currently reforming and are looking to get back into Mythic Uldir as soon as possible.

Server: US-Thrall
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Times: 8:30pm-11:30 EST - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.
    Loot System: Loot Council

Recent Progression:
    4/8M Uldir
    8/8H Uldir

About Us:
    We are a mature progression-oriented raiding guild.
    We strive to provide a raiding environment that is both inclusive and competitive. We do not run a deep bench, so we expect players to earn their spot in our raid spot. Our leadership is active, both in terms of creating a gameplan prior to the raid and in boss-fight execution. We value raiders who can contribute to the raid by showing up prepared, being able to take feedback, and doing things outside of raid as well such as M+.

Our current needs are:
    -Healers
    -Ranged

As always, exceptional applications for any class/role will be considered.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via in-game whisper or through battle tag:
    Blakkbeard#1729
    Shanks#12449
    Animosity#1394

Discord - slapngrab#5577