Karazhan Chess Event Needs Nerfed

General Discussion
It's time to nerf the Karazhan chess event. It should be soloable with one try, not several. People should still have to command the pieces to kill the enemy king, but make it so that the enemy healers don't heal. That would make it so you still have to do the event, but it won't make people angry after losing several times in a row.

The enemy healers don't just heal him for a little bit, they heal him to full health. That's a problem. If you go after the healers, it doesn't matter. cuz one always comes to you whle another hangs back and heals the king. then medieve cheats for the 2nd time and makes the king purple and then the kings tears your king a new one. if you get into a healer to heal your king, he won't do anyting but maybe autoattack, making no progress on the enemy king.
1) control king, exit
2) control queen
3) attack everything within range at first
4) attack bishops
5) attack king

You dont even need to move out of his cheats if u dont want to
Pretty sure it's also bugged currently, no? Last I checked, the pieces you control despawn when you hop out of them.
i didnt run it last week, but i did the week before so if it broke last tuesday I couldnt tell you
It's completely soloable. I do it almost every week.

There's a consistent strategy. Yeah, it sucks, but it's totally soloable.
I just finally got it down. Malchazar didnt even drop a tier token. This is the kind of crap that is making people unsub.
Lol, no. Get good.
10/20/2018 11:15 PMPosted by Gormosh
It should be soloable with one try

It is.
10/20/2018 11:35 PMPosted by Gormosh
I just finally got it down. Malchazar didnt even drop a tier token. This is the kind of crap that is making people unsub.

Not getting tier from an 11 year old raid is why people are unsubbing???
If it is bugging out for you, turn off your addons for the match, stops them despawning
I personally just move the second to last pawns up one space to allow the water elementals to take that slot. Then the pawn in front of the king up one space, then I just move about with the king buffing everyone watching the other side melt.

Don't know if it has to be done differently Horde side though, but that's how I did it a couple of days ago.