2DPS 1Healer LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey Denzilia if you guys are still in the market I'd love to chat with you. Discord: Shockgloves#1066 Bnet: SmokeRings#1552

Guild & Server: <Last Pull Magic> on Sargeras
Raid Times / Days: Friday and Saturday 9:00-12:30 CST
Current Progression: 2/8M Uldir, CE Antorus [Realm 42nd]

Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdJy5cXDqDTkiNDf95bFB8FYLFXR6qmUAvdnSyUHDNaKJ2YVw/viewform

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Last+Pull+Magic
Requirements: 8/8H, Item Level 360 Minimum, Heart Level 23 Minimum. Must maintain a 75% attendance throughout the raid tier.
Hi Denziia.

Firehawk-Proudmoore 1/8M is looking for a strong priest and a ranged. We do have a rogue only spot available too. We raid Tues, Wed 6-9 PST and Thurs 6-8 PST. The guild is very active with M+ and other activities.

Add me and let's see if we are a fit.

Shadowdancer#1115
Hi there! We are looking to add a few raiders to our core roster and would be interested in having a chat with you guys.

Some about us: Immortality (Alliance-Stormrage) is a day one guild founded on November 23, 2004. Since then, we have been raiding the top content with stability and a mindset geared towards progression. Raiding positions are earned through merit and it is a goal of our roster to keep all of our raiders competitive.

Current Progression: 4/8M Uldir
Raid times: M, T, W @ 8pm-11pm EST
Optional Heroic/Alt Run Sunday Evenings

If you're interested in learning more, please add me on discord or btag at WitchyWich#1440 or drop applications at our website (http://immortality-sc.enjin.com/recruitment).
Hello all! Now that RL has settled down, a group of us are looking to get back into semi-hardcore raiding and pushing through Mythic content again.

Our Raid Lead is a previous top 100 US guild player and the rest of us are solid experienced players with various AOTC and mythic achievements.

Raid Days: Sunday & Monday [Will consider Tues if we need a third day for new content]
Raid Times: 9pm-11pm CST; we pull quickly!

Expectations:
- Know your class/spec and be prepared for raids, or you'll sit out [sorry!]
- Team > self attitude
- Helpful and respectful to everyone
- No cliques/drama

For raiding, we NEED:
- DPS with OS as tank (MT positions are filled)
- 1 DPS with OS as heals
- 1 healer for Mythic (currently have priest/druid/pally/shaman)
- Ranged DPS; (lock/mage would be nice.. haven't seen those in a while!)
- All skilled and versatile players will be considered!

Other info:
- Guild name TBD by member votes
- Guild will be on Stormrage as Alliance.
- We have discord ready to go
- Working on website for application purposes
- We are moving ASAP, but taking our time recruiting the RIGHT people!

Questions? Feel free to msg me on bnet: Ashley1640#1792
** Yes, I'm posting on an alt for privacy until we make the move!
Color Blind - 3/8M AOTC ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal'Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Bere#11183 or ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781
3. Wubs & Friends - 2/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
bump
<Heroes of Fight Club> est. 2009
Server: Alliance US Sargeras PVP
Raid times (server, central time):
Fri 8:30pm - 11:30pm CST / 9:30p - 12:30a EST
Sun 6:00pm - 9:00pm CST / 7-10p EST
**Optional Sat 2:00 - 4:00p CST / 3:00-5:00p EST for Heroic clear

We are a progression oriented guild working with a casual schedule (only 6h of scheduled raiding a week). The goal is to achieve Cutting Edge for Mythic content each active tier.

[b]Seeking high skilled and serious players for BfA. High priority: Healer (priest preferred, or druid)

Current Progression: 4/8M, 8/8H
History:
- Tier 21: 11/11M AtBT (Cutting Edge)
-Tier 20: 6/9M ToS
-Tier 19: 8/10M NH, 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge), 3/3H ToV
-Tier 18: 13/13M HFC (Cutting Edge)

Watch us in action: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC51k88osVuGhwQitiBlS5iA

Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/HLRkydvz6CFZrwl12
For contacts: Doodle#1637, Lutom#1286, Tass#1538
Hello Den,

I could use a very strong flex healer (you), and also a Mage/Rogue combo for my DPS roster. I would make sure all of you are given a chance to raid. Currently we are 4/8M. I'd love to speak further with you, if you like what you see.

<Alive> is a 3-night hardcore progression guild on Thrall focused on pushing content while eliminating any hint of toxicity or negativity.

I am a veteran raid leader who plays the game far more than should be allowed. I have achieved what the kids are calling "CE" many, many times. I have decided to form my own guild to build something that actually works from the ground up. I have found myself too many times in positions where I did not have the authority to take the actions I knew were necessary (such as kicking or benching a toxic player, or recruiting an ace player and witnessing them sitting on the bench).

Schedule:

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 7-10:30 CST.

Once we are established, I am planning on adding more raids. None of them ever required. No alt required. Once we are able to sell Heroic for gold, we will be running those consistently on a varied schedule.

The Goals:

Create an atmosphere devoid of toxic behavior. I have been in many guilds over 14 years, and one common theme has been witnessed: When pushing progression, toxicity is inevitable and required to push ranks. I am here to prove that isn't true. I have seen numerous and immeasurable damage done to guilds because of one individual who doesn't care. This includes bringing the best 20 to each fight. There is no favoritism in this guild. At the end of the day, we come together to be one team, not several small groups of good players. We have a very positive raid environment, free from yelling, blaming, and negativity.

Build and retain talent. This is a guild that wants to focus on making you better, and is willing to give you every opportunity to do so. After the raid, we will assess where you can improve, and focus on helping you become the best player you can be. We are keeping our roster small and focused. This can be challenging for newer guilds to pull off, but we believe that the long term investment in our people will be worth it. No one is going to rage at you or make you feel like trash because you made a mistake.

Fill the guild with like-minded individuals. This is NOT a casual guild. I made this guild to play with people who appreciate the game as much as me. I ask only three things of you: 1) Show up prepared (RESEARCH, among other things) and play the best you possibly can. 2) Always be improving and striving to get better. 3) Have a positive attitude toward your guild members, raiding, and the guild. I don't care how new you are or how low your DPS is. I'm not going to kick you for performance. The only reasons you will be removed are inactivity, apathy, or hostility/toxicity. This is a home for everyone who is invited. But you have to be willing to put the guild first.

Gold carry runs. I came to Thrall for a reason. There is a huge market for carry runs. I want players who actively would like to sell Heroic, M+, and even Mythic content.

If any of this sounds appealing to you, add me.

Blindside#1685 - BNet
Blindside#6226 - Discord
fleet#1643 - BNet
Hello!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting for our core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all play styles. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you're interested in chatting further. :)

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content, including Mythic
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled/Alt Night)
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of building our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running and getting as much cleared before patch 8.1 as we are able to. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (*) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

• 1 TANK: Prefer Paladin, Monk, or Demon Hunter but open to all

• 1+ OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• 1-3+ HEALERS: Druid(*), Monk(*), Paladin, Priest, Shaman(*)

• 1+ OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• 5+ RANGE DPS: Druid, Hunter(*), Mage(*), Priest(*), Shaman(*), Warlock

• 5+ MELEE DPS: Death Knight(*), Demon Hunter(*), Druid, Monk(*), Paladin(*), Rogue(*), Shaman, Warrior(*)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: https://estratovus.wowalliances.com/

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!
bump
Guild Krisp was Created on 9/15/2018, we have been raiding as a Group for over 3 Years. We ended up leaving our last guild due to new Leadership and wanted to carryout our goals in our last Guild. While establishing a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on killing the hardest content available. Our reduced schedule compared to other similarly progressed guilds allow us to spend time doing other things in game and out. We're hardcore Raiders on a casual schedule, we take our raid time very seriously and we expect all of our potential applicants to do the same. If you’re a highly skilled player and share our goals, you probably won’t find a better guild out there.

Progression: (Guild 3rd week raiding)
- 8/8H
- 2/8M
Zek @ 24%

Raid Times
(Optional Heroic Clears)
Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only)
9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Our Goals
Establish ourselves as the best US two nights/week Mythic Guild
Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content

Recruitment Needs

Tanks
- Currently Closed

Heals
- Holy Paladin or Mistweaver Monk

DPS Need 2 any of these classes we are accepting
- Havoc DH
- Warlock
- BM Hunter
- Mage
- Rogue

If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply regardless of class. We recruit the player, not the class.

Expectations of Raiders
Previous Mythic raiding experience
The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting
The ability to play all roles for your class effectively
Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players.
Active participation on guild discord
Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables an[ul]d having knowledge of fights we are working on.
Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes.
Active outside of raid times.

Other Information
Near perfect attendance required to remain on our raid roster.
Loot is handled via loot council. We feel this is the best way to improve the guild as a whole.
We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally.
Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances.
We also sell various forms of carries via Raids/Dungeons/M+, visit our website for more information.
Guild website is Coming Soon

Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game, battle.net ID, or discord.

Gotmìlk (GM/Recruiter)
Btag: Chipsandcoke#1804
Discord: Gotmilk#6567
Easier to talk during the day via discord
Hi alittle about my guild~

<The Crusade> 8/8H 3/8 M on Thrall is a progression Mythic dedicated focused guild who are clearing content 3 nights a week on our mythic team and 2 days on our heroic team. Looking for raiders going into BFA, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Mythic Team: Tues / Thurs / Fri 11pm – 2am EST
Heroic Team: Tues / Wed 8pm – 1030ish pm EST

Come join us
Battle Tag:
Juicykisses#1306

<Faceroll> on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild thats looking for individuals who're interested in pushing Mythic raid content while still enjoying our time. We're looking for any roles and so long as you can play you're spec competently you're welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk! You can also drop an application on our website! https://faceroll.org/

About The Guild
We've been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids durring current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule
  • Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST
  • Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression
Uldir
  • Normal: 8/8
  • Heroic: 8/8
  • Mythic: 1/8

Current Needs
  • DPS - [HIGH] Ranged Preferred
  • Healer - [LOW] Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Or Disc/Holy Priest Preferred! Competent DPS OS is a plus.

Contact
Sounds like something you're interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we'll chat. No realm transfer is required until we're in Mythic content.

• Healofsteel[Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
  • Alzar[Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
  • Blackstool[Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

--------------------------------------------

Also check out our website and submit an app today!
Website - https://faceroll.org
<Exodus> - Silver Hand (RP server) - Horde

Raiding 2 nights a week, Thursday and Sunday 9PM-12 Pacific.
7/8 Heroic (300k wipe Ghunn)

We clear heroic every tier, have killed mythic bosses in the past, and are looking to get our numbers back up for BFA mythics. We want raiders who are interested in mythics, but are ok raiding at the heroic tier.

Contact: Anani#1620, visit us on Discord: https://discord.gg/XgJhDEe, or if you prefer to fill out an app, you can http://www.guilded.gg/r/Ad0jb7DVrR
<Swole Patrol> [Proudmoore]
About Us

We are a recently formed guild from a PuG group that cleared ToS and Antorus together in Legion. We progressed through 5/11M in Antorus once cross-realm was enabled in a few weeks raiding 3 hours a week. We all transferred to Proudmoore as that is where a few of the people we ran with were situated so we could expand our raiding nights/times. We are mostly adults over 30, and are very chill when it comes to raiding and our schedule. The only thing holding us back right now is numbers. We just decided to bring PuGs in last week and cleared 2/8M in a couple pulls and are eager to fill and clear the rest. We also have a solid M+ crew and quite a few over 1k io.

Raid Times
Tuesday - 8:30pm - 11:00pm EST
Sunday - 2:00pm - 5:00pm EST

If you are interested in joining us for a relaxed environment with top notch players. Message vaulk#1648 and we can bring you along to one of our heroic clears to see if it is the right fit for you! I like the look of your logs, check ours out and I'm sure you will see you will fit in nicely.
Hey if you are still looking please add me and we can chat more. 3 night 4/8M guild that raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm to midnight est and Sunday from 8 to 11pm est. Inevitable#11934
[H[ {Endeavor} - 8/8N - 5/8H - Looking to fill spots for our raid team. We are looking for players that want to progress through heroic raiding and move in to mythic. We are also looking for individuals that like to push mythic plus dungeon keys. If Interested in joining please contact:
Battle.Net - dequan#1936, Shmeagol#11794
Discord - natedigs#7851, Shmeagol#3307

Server: Hyjal - US
Faction: Horde

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday/Thursday - 8pm to 11pm pacific time
Sargeras[H] REWIND

Horde guild!
Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769597227#1

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 3/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday* 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

*After 8 weeks in a tier, one night will become our farm night and only 50% attendance will be required for that day.

Contacts
Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.
Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.
Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.
Stormreaver [H] --- <We Brought Snacks> raid team in Karma Horde

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 730pm-1030pm CST
Current Progression: 1/8M 7/8H
Recruitment Contacts: Zaeron#8109 (Discord) or Zaeron#1967 (Battle Tag)
Application: https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/team/us/stormreaver/raid-We+Brought+Snacks

---

About us: <We Brought Snacks> was founded this tier (in fact, founded just a few days before this raid went live). The core of the raid consists of ex-Mythic players, but there's a wide variety of experience levels currently in the raid.

Our goal is to do steady progress on a 2 day/week schedule. We enjoy the steady progression that comes from raiding, and we aren't in a huge rush. We don't expect to get CE every single tier (especially the shorter tiers), but we do want to have a solid mythic raid where everyone is contributing equally and nobody feels left out/second class.

If you're looking for progression without constantly fighting for your slot or getting benched for a single bad raid night/difficulty learning one fight, this is the kind of raid you'd like.

Mythic+ Stuff: I'm extremely active in M+, and really love adding members to the raid who feel the same way. If you need a consistent M+ group, there are people here of a variety of skill levels, interested in either farming or pushing keys.
Wired (Alliance-Stormrage-US) Mythic Raiding Tue/Thur 8:15 - 11:15pm EST

Current progress is 8/8H 2/8M

Current news: Wired is currently recruiting for Heroic/Mythic Progression. We are seeking active players who take the time to study their class/spec, and show dedication to progression by having properly optimized/gemmed/enchanted gear. Attitude is the most important characteristic to join this raid team, we have a close knit group of members and while we do enjoy casual banter during farm runs, we like Discord clear and everyone focused during progression pulls.

Required Addons: Deadly Boss Mods/ BigWigs, RCLootCouncil and Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras.

Raid Nights: Currently we dedicate our two raid nights to Mythic Progression. We do run an optional run of Heroic Uldir every Friday at 8pm. Attendance and performance are reviewed at the end of each raid night by the officer team; all raids are logged and published on Warcraft Logs. Once content is on farm we do allow members to come in on alts to help gear up their additional toons.

Recruitment:
  • DPS: Mages / Rogues / Monks / Warlocks / DeathKnights / Ret Paladin
  • Healer: Druid / Monk / Paladin
  • Background: Wired was established in late 2008. We started on Skullcrusher then moved to Korgath and now ended up on Stormrage. We have been in all tiers of raiding since WotLK. We have experienced leadership and a core group of members who are always wanting to hang out and wreck some mobs and horde. We have a very active guild discord which is open for all guild members. We have a strong focus in BFA for strict Mythic Raiding and looking for others to join us into the Tier!

Check us out on Warcraft Logs!
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/stormrage/wired

Officers:
    Choson– GM (Divader#1585)
    Syans (Syan#1437)- Raid Lead
    Razgaline (Cptmullen#1738) - Recruit Officer