Oceanic Servers going down

Technical Support
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
I can't log in to any of my realms. Oceanic server. Been unable to log in for the past 1.5 hours.....
Made the mistake of trying to do an Island Expedition.

Don't expect a reply from Blizz guys, it's not happening during US peak time, only though Oceanic. We're not that important. Not like we pay money for this !@#$ing horse%^-* or anything.
I killed the world boss on live stream, and got a pair of gloves right before the server crashed. When I loaded back up, the gloves weren't in my bags, and it said I didn't kill the boss yet this week. Even though I had credit for the kill prior to being disconnected. Everyone on my channel saw it.

Edit: I'm on US servers, but I was in a raid group to kill the world boss, so who knows what server my character was actually on at the time.
can't play the game cause servers are legit stuffed
10/24/2018 12:53 AMPosted by Amorlee
Great, now it's RNG if you get to log on.

Ofknmegalul
Got lucky for a while,

I can concur I got kicked out of the game trying to join a Doom Howl group (my second) and as I changed realms it booted me.

Also I killed Doom Howl previously and got nothing from him, no loot no gold, no azerite at all., it was like I killed him for nothing at all!
why hasn't blizzard responded to this !!!! its multiple people experiencing the same issue we pay to play this game compared to multiple other games that are free to play a timely response is always appreciated
10/24/2018 02:10 AMPosted by Rompistompi
why hasn't blizzard responded to this !!!! its multiple people experiencing the same issue we pay to play this game compared to multiple other games that are free to play a timely response is always appreciated

Because its 4 AM here. I highly doubt there are any blues working right now.
Mum its broken, Mum its broken https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DfmejX-UB8
Ok, so I loaded the game, leave at the character realm screen.

Close battle net. click back on the launcher and log back in.

it worked fine for me and for others in my guild.
10/24/2018 02:16 AMPosted by Kilhub
Ok, so I loaded the game, leave at the character realm screen.

Close battle net. click back on the launcher and log back in.

it worked fine for me and for others in my guild.

Didn't work for me.
Entered a Mythic dungeon and got to 3/4 of the way through the loading screen on my level 120 and have been frozen on there for the last hour. Tried close the battle.net app and wait a while, but now on my character screen it has no location under my name and I still get stuck at 3/4 on the instance load screen. rip
10/24/2018 02:14 AMPosted by Synsanken
10/24/2018 02:10 AMPosted by Rompistompi

Because its 4 AM here. I highly doubt there are any blues working right now.

yeah, it's not like it's a global game or anything.
Its still fully broken

Character not found
Character does not exist
Black screen on character login
This is total bull, its been HOURS!!!!!!!!
Trust me, it's happening on Oceanic Servers right now too... it's raid night and we can't log on.

Game loading screen freezes 3/4 of the way and then sound dies too... so we're legit getting the same issues as well.
I cant log on to any character. Both on Oceanic and US havnt been able to play for over 4.5 hours!
Still happening.
just log in