This is not the class I played in MOP.

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
Whenever I made this character, it had many cool talents and spells that made me interested in making a druid. As the expansions went by, There is no way he forgot how to cast cyclone, heart of the wild, and other spells. Why do you keep removing abilities that made classes fun to play and made them appealing?

Please bring Back MOP class design

Signed, Everyone.
In b4 a blood elf/female worgen posts something like "class design has never been better", just to spite you.
10/25/2018 06:15 PMPosted by Cóckgoblin
In b4 a blood elf/female worgen posts something like "class design has never been better", just to spite you.

I don't think even trolls go that far anymore. No one is pretending this is good, you might find posts who are willing to overlook things to keep their habit rolling but I've yet to see anyone actually praise class design.

Sincerely, I can find more elaborate and unique class design in 8-bit RPGs. Nothing has any identity in WoW anymore, it's just a big color coded arms war of arbitrarily assigned numbers. You have no place in a party or a raid besides your numbers. Whats that? Devs didn't allow your numbers to go higher? Go sit in numbers jail for a few patches.

Depending on how loud the community can scream, you could be there a month or an expansion before they tell you they'll rework you, and by rework they mean increase your numbers.

If you asked me what I wanted most in WoW, I'd just say I want it to be an RPG again. Right now it's like I bought a D&D set and it only came with the dice.
Classes have progressed 30 levels since MoP. You guys just need to get your heads around all of the added depth of gameplay.
Hek hek hek. Trash class design for the trash loa.
I made a BrM on test server just for kicks other day and lol wtf did they do to them?
I've been waiting for Arcane to get more buttons for a long time but somehow it seems like even it is getting simplified?
10/25/2018 07:30 PMPosted by Qec
Classes have progressed 30 levels since MoP. You guys just need to get your heads around all of the added depth of gameplay.

Loooooool
10/25/2018 04:53 PMPosted by Huulrah
Whenever I made this character, it had many cool talents and spells that made me interested in making a druid. As the expansions went by, There is no way he forgot how to cast cyclone, heart of the wild, and other spells. Why do you keep removing abilities that made classes fun to play and made them appealing?

Please bring Back MOP class design

Signed, Everyone.

At least all your specs are still similar. My main (demo) was deleted from the game.

The only thing we've gotten so far is one talent row that are now mostly passives. So far we have been: pruned 3 expansions in a row. Reworked several times. and made weaker since MoP has ended.

I'm going to start putting this into every single class post: Every expansion after MoP has been a straight up downgrade. We went through WoD with temporary passives that we no longer have. Went through Legion with skills and passives tied to items, that most classes no longer have access to. And finally have another artifact system with more boring passives.

We need MoP class design back, we need GOOD class design back.
i think we need to be pruned more 3 buttons still to much
10/25/2018 09:05 PMPosted by Grrface
i think we need to be pruned more 3 buttons still to much

It can't be bad if there is nothing there TO be bad, logic checks out for me. Package it and ship, hurry before Q4 reports.
sad part is even if the game was down to 1 button for everyone i do not think these idiot devs would know how to balance the game
10/25/2018 08:30 PMPosted by Braxz
At least all your specs are still similar. My main (demo) was deleted from the game.
Right there with you - my main (and most of my alts) were deleted too.

Signed,
A Ranged SV Hunter.

im triggered
10/25/2018 08:39 PMPosted by Mythôs
I'm going to start putting this into every single class post: Every expansion after MoP has been a straight up downgrade. We went through WoD with temporary passives that we no longer have. Went through Legion with skills and passives tied to items, that most classes no longer have access to.

Your character has gotten older since MoP - 30 levels older - and he forgot how to do some things. It happens to the best of us.

I really gotta hand it to Blizz for this extra immersion.

Eat a Snickers
10/25/2018 07:46 PMPosted by Zandozan
I've been waiting for Arcane to get more buttons for a long time but somehow it seems like even it is getting simplified?

Nah, they looked back at how arcane mage played in 3.3.0, and just tried to make everyone play like that.