Can you turn off RaF?

Customer Support
Can you have multiple accounts recruited that when grouped are receiving the benefits? If so, the OP could recruit their son, too.
10/27/2018 01:24 PMPosted by Wichasha
Can you have multiple accounts recruited that when grouped are receiving the benefits? If so, the OP could recruit their son, too.

You can have multiple accounts attached via RaF, but unfortunately their son's account is older than 30 days.

Another option could have been simply to turn XP on/off while attempting to keep in the same level range as their son, but it seems like they gave up on trying to find a solution to their choice of using RaF in the first place.
Can't one of you recruit your son? Then you'd all get the bonus....Maybe someone can point out if there's a flaw in my logic.

EDIT: Ah, was already asked. Can't you just have your son make a new bnet account? Just create a new gmail e-mail account to attach it to.
OP hasn't posted in eight hours.
OP views this as a personal attack.
OP claims they want enjoyment from leveling, but insists on getting something that makes an already fast leveling system faster.
OP considers this as a run around.

Guys, he's already made up his mind. Let it go.
10/27/2018 04:01 PMPosted by Nobody
OP claims they want enjoyment from leveling, but insists on getting something that makes an already fast leveling system faster.

I know it can be aggravating for some to keep these threads slow-dripping like this. I'm not trying to start anything, but I just want to address this.

I'm not the least bit concerned over how the OP has received this. The nature of customer service/support largely centers around individuals who have become disgruntled in some way, and not for reasons that those of us offering that support might consider legitimate. To me, the highest level of service is that which is offered in spite of the customer/individual's appreciation of the service.

Who knows, the OP may show up and check the thread and realize creating a new RAF'd account is the least amount of hassle out of all their options across all games. If not- no harm no foul.
10/27/2018 06:49 PMPosted by Wichasha
10/27/2018 04:01 PMPosted by Nobody

I know it can be aggravating for some to keep these threads slow-dripping like this. I'm not trying to start anything, but I just want to address this.

I'm not the least bit concerned over how the OP has received this. The nature of customer service/support largely centers around individuals who have become disgruntled in some way, and not for reasons that those of us offering that support might consider legitimate. To me, the highest level of service is that which is offered in spite of the customer/individual's appreciation of the service.

Who knows, the OP may show up and check the thread and realize creating a new RAF'd account is the least amount of hassle out of all their options across all games. If not- no harm no foul.

Not only this, but there may be others out there in the future wondering about the same thing and this thread has valuable information in alternatives and possible solutions. Even if the OP no longer desires help or info, someone out there will appreciate the care others took in the attempts to help.