Call to Arms -- 0 Ally to Kill

War Mode and World PvP
How come I can't see any Ally on my realm in Zuldazar? I've even had a friend log onto both of her Ally toons on my realm and come to the same spot, yet we can't se each other. How am I supposed to finish this quest? I've wasted HOURS camping the Champions and Tortollan WQ and the Dark Iron camp, yet 0 Ally show up.
Welcome to the stupidity of server phasing and sharing of players ON THE SAME REALM.

I also tried to help a friend on my realm finish the weekly by letting him kill this char, but we couldn't even see each other when we both had Warmode On.

Such a fun and engaging game. Really let's you play & help friends. /s
So sharding prevents people from feeding kills to their friends? Finally, something about sharding that I like!
10/28/2018 08:20 PMPosted by Yarrow
So sharding prevents people from feeding kills to their friends? Finally, something about sharding that I like!
I only turned to asking my friend for help after the hours wasted waiting for organic WPvP. In fact, I even said that. So the problem remains that I can't see any Ally in my shard to complete the weekly. Heck, I was even sitting in the Great Seal when trade went crazy about an Ally raid attacking that very same spot, but, nope, not for Griefs!

Thanks for your contribution to the thread, though!
Faction change and you'll have no shortage of targets.
If there is already more Horde in your shard than Alliance, it's not likely to put an Alliance member in the shard. Instead you'd have to stay in the shard until room can be made for you in a shard that has a better balance. Which... ya is not likely to happen any time soon.

I recommend joining a LFG group in a different realm.
These replies, lol.

OP, Allys put a constant PSA not to go to our C2A zone. At least the servers I have toons/friends on so KT and Dalaran.

You cant wait this late in the week. Get it done on Tuesday, I did both all toons in about 30mins each, by myself, on Tuesday is key.

My servers Zandalars are always being attacked, usually by Conquest guy. So see if that happens to yours, their is likely some rogues or druids around ganking around the city.

Another good spot is the Dungeon entrance, you may want to take a group of 3-5 at least, they have a FP right next to the entrance, and there is usually a lot of ally there all the time. 3-20 at all times in my experience, with more coming/going, once again this is better on tues/wed. when everyone is doing their mythics.

The guards dont hit that hard. That is my fave thing to do these days, get them in a city or small town, fight them and the guards on my DH, I get more heals doing so, and I am try to kill the players before I die from them/guards. Its a blast, adds more danger, and also helps me heal.

That is until they do ally things, and try to drastically outnumber me for ganking fully capable 120s, no, they have to call 6 more and camp me. Which I find even funnier, that they feel the need to 1v6 me, while I fight them and their guards, makes me feel special :).
I'm on KT and we had a blast killing horde in Zuldazar the other night. So many horde to choose from. Had only 100 hk's when we started and ended with almost 700 until they came with a 40 man raid to take on 4 people.
10/28/2018 08:20 PMPosted by Yarrow

I'd rather still have some sense of server community rather than a complete disconnect with anyone on my realm. Sad when I whisper a friend and ask them what they're doing only to find out that they're at the same place as me and we had no clue. Same server, same guild...but not same shard? It's a severely lame system.
10/29/2018 06:29 AMPosted by Mutare
10/28/2018 06:07 PMPosted by Griefs
How come I can't see any Ally on my realm in Zuldazar? I've even had a friend log onto both of her Ally toons on my realm and come to the same spot, yet we can't se each other. How am I supposed to finish this quest? I've wasted HOURS camping the Champions and Tortollan WQ and the Dark Iron camp, yet 0 Ally show up.

Transfer alliance HELP with faction balance and you will have ENDLESS horde to kill.

What are YOU waiting for? DO IT
Well apparently the consensus around here is alliance is generally low in numbers but if they group up, horde guilds bash them endlessly on twitter.

Not surprised it is hard to find ally for you to fight.
Maybe people should stop bring raids to small scale fights.
11/05/2018 02:25 PMPosted by Neltherial
Maybe people should stop bring raids to small scale fights.

Well, this small scale I was in just turned into around 60v60 and has been going for a while. The raids in small scale will happen, it is wpvp and there are no limits. Has always been that way.

Jealous

Its not just one faction ive been running around looking for call to arms kills and ive seen 1 other player in an hour.

edit: just saw 3 horde and 1 alliance.