Why would anyone War Mode for the Benefits?

War Mode and World PvP
11/01/2018 08:51 AMPosted by Aoeu
how the heck does a stealth class get killed in warmode. anyway, warmode is meant to be a challenge, and seeing folks complain about said rewards, or people who complain about dying with warmode on really need to find a new game. . .

It's funny, I have never been killed by a player in warmode without me starting the fight
I'm horde so WM doesn't effect me it's just free rewards to reap in. If we see an alliance player we just run him over and finish the WQ it's the way life should be for us.
You run WM on if you enjoy the additional potential for mayhem that can happen. This should be pretty self explanatory.

Lots of posts in threads like this seem to lean towards imbalances being a Blizzard issue rather than a player one, despite overall population numbers actually favoring alliance slightly. Odd stuff, for sure.
11/05/2018 05:14 AMPosted by Yarrow
11/04/2018 01:38 PMPosted by Alfredd
I've been outnumbered as horde many times. I think it all depends whether you are on zandalar or Kul'tiras

Only on RP war mode shards. On Normal war mode, Alliance is greatly outnumbered by Horde basically everywhere.

False.

I was outnunbered litteraly all day today.

Here is me, running solo doing WQs, oh here is packs of 3-4 Allaince who then camp me.

Gtfoh of here with that junk. You guys want to outnumber us to fight that's all it is.

Horde run solo, Ally's run in packs. 95% of the time I find a solo ally, and try to fight, they run, until they find a group of 2-3 more allies, then they turn around and fight. It's pathetic.

11/07/2018 10:01 PMPosted by Lumynor
You run WM on if you enjoy the additional potential for mayhem that can happen. This should be pretty self explanatory.

Lots of posts in threads like this seem to lean towards imbalances being a Blizzard issue rather than a player one, despite overall population numbers actually favoring alliance slightly. Odd stuff, for sure.

That's not true actually. It is 55 Horde to 45 Ally's. That's irrelvant though, as shards won't show that balance, ever. No 2 shards will have the same balance, and no game in the planet has a perfect faction balance.
Free talents make actual world questing more easy and convenient assuming the ratio isnt so skewed as to make questing unviable. This is not even counting the 10%
11/10/2018 10:34 AMPosted by Zharshoul
Free talents make actual world questing more easy and convenient assuming the ratio isnt so skewed as to make questing unviable. This is not even counting the 10%

"Free" I'm not paying any particular price for turning on War Mode? I'm not using those talents to fight off Horde players?

Also assuming non-skewed numbers right now is a bit of a hypothetical right now, isn't it?
the kill is the only benefit...….
because they're Horde
That or they simply enjoy world PvP, regardless of faction.
11/05/2018 05:23 AMPosted by Zérgling
11/01/2018 08:51 AMPosted by Aoeu
how the heck does a stealth class get killed in warmode. anyway, warmode is meant to be a challenge, and seeing folks complain about said rewards, or people who complain about dying with warmode on really need to find a new game. . .

It's funny, I have never been killed by a player in warmode without me starting the fight

That's not funny ..... that's the rogue class and WM ... a match made in heaven. Pop vanish if you feel there is a risk and suss out who opened on you. You get to reset every fight if you want ........ then pick your opening or scurry off if needs be.

I would WM all the time as a stealth class.
If I'm about to be 10 order resources away from doing a mission table I want to do from a WQ from non warmode, I might just turn it on so I can get my resources done with just that WQ.
I've killed rogues in WM , even ones that that attacked me first. freeeze!! :P
thought I think I am about to turn it off, as of hitting 116 I feel blizzard 's leveling system still is trash cause I am feeling weaker with stats, haste being like stupid low

11/05/2018 05:23 AMPosted by Zérgling