Terror of Darkshore

General Discussion
Cinematic blew me away as a player that has both a horde and alliance toon at max. It really got me pumped for 8.1 after watching it and excited for the new night elf customization options.

Seeing those elves behind Malfurion and Tyrande ready to lay waste to the horde excited me and got me happy to see the elves returning to be the warriors that made Grom's blood run cold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLKS0Jq9U_E
it was great
Those are the night elves we need.

Too bad those aren't the night elves we're getting in 8.1.
Probably the best part of blizzcon so far sadly.
If it gives us more night elfs to kill I’m all for it.
Chilling!
I loved the cinematic and i don't even play Alliance. It is so good seeing Malfurion with some balls again.

11/03/2018 06:49 AMPosted by Adelphie

Shhhhhh Adelphie. Let the Kaldorei have their moment to shine right now, they have earned it given all they have been through so far in this expac.

I mean Night Elven players i don't really think are going to like that....well ok...no spoilers.

The cinematic is terrific.
The godly team up of Malfurion and Tyrande have just met their match, a undead guy with a bow.
I want to know who the female orc commander is and is she in game?
Blizzard has been putting out exceptional cinematics this xpac.
It would have been nice to see a couple of worgen in amongst the general Night Elf soldiers in the las part of the cinematic. It was a really good short though.
Idiot Malfurion violates operational security and lets a troll live to announce his attack to Sylvanas. Nice music and dramatics, but it's the same old stupid Alliance. Time to put these guys out to pasture and find someone with some military sense.
11/05/2018 10:51 PMPosted by Yarrow
Idiot Malfurion violates operational security and lets a troll live to announce his attack to Sylvanas. Nice music and dramatics, but it's the same old stupid Alliance. Time to put these guys out to pasture and find someone with some military sense.

In case you're unaware, this is a fantasy video game.
That means "rule of cool" really does apply to a cinematic over conventional military tactics.
11/03/2018 06:49 AMPosted by Adelphie

11/03/2018 07:11 AMPosted by Nadanson

Shhhhhh Adelphie. Let the Kaldorei have their moment to shine right now, they have earned it given all they have been through so far in this expac.

I mean Night Elven players i don't really think are going to like that....well ok...no spoilers.

The cinematic is terrific.

It's too late for a number of Night Elf players, regarding the 8.1 story. The positive was that they did accommodate some changes in the face of criticism. Now it's just seeing where it will lead to, and many fear it'll be towards another kick in the balls, because a number of us are under the impression of "it's too good to be true," or "this won't last long."

We'll see.
I just want that version of Nightsong played at the end, so I can pretend those are the night elves we have.
The real kick is how sentinel glaives are exclusive to Demon Hunters in 8.1.
Sigh.
what customization options?