374 Disc Priest LF Mythic team

Thrall
Hello everyone,

I'm 2/8M and I play disc priest (I can also play holy if needed). My guild decided to take a break and I'm super sad about it because I have been raiding with them for a few years, so I'm looking for another one to call home. I partial to this server (Thrall) and wouldn't like to move out of it.

I'm available any night after 8PM EST and would like it to be finished before midnight if possible (ideally).

Feel free to message me on Discord: kakumeii#4595. And I would look forward to speaking and raiding with you!
Hi Xinne,

Thank you for all that info and I think Twisted Titans may be for you. We are 8/8 Heroic and going to start mythic this coming weekend Fri-Sun 8-11pm Est. We have a really fun and consistent core group and a Disc Priest is something we are looking for.

If you're interested check out my forum post:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769357149

And here is my contact info:

Game ID: Zraebiel#1171
Discord: DrZrae#9481
Hi!

Our guild <Myspace Raiders> is 2/8 M on Thrall and currently looking for more healers and DPS for mythic progression.

Please message me on Discord if you're interested (Reynie#2360).

Here's some more info about us!

<Myspace Raiders> on Thrall Horde is currently recruiting players with an interest in cutting edge content!

What we offer you
-An open minded officer team that is willing to listen to your opinions on raid strats. If you think you have a better idea, speak up and we will listen.

-A helpful environment. If you are having trouble with a mechanic or rotation issue, we will do our best to help you get it down.

-A drama free zone. If you have a complaint let an officer know and we will handle it if needed.

-We do 10+ keys all through the week, and people are always willing to help you out.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-10:30 EST with invites going out 15mins before raid start.

Recruitment Needs

HEALERS
Currently recruiting any healing spec.
Resto Shaman with a dps OS - High
Resto Druid - High

DPS
Ranged DPS - High
DPS Shaman with a healing OS - High
Aff Warlock -High
Warrior(Fury and Arms) -High
Melee DPS - Medium

TANK
Off Tank with a dps offspec - High (Blood DK preferred)

We are always interested in anyone with a cutting edge mindset.
Hey! I added you.

In Frostmourne Hungers we're looking for a strong healer like you!

We're 3/8M with vectis to 5%, and our raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9PM to 12AM EST. With an alt/off night on Saturday, same time (optional).

Here's some info about us and if you wish to contact me, feel free to do it. Bnet is Sugarale#1427

Thank you for your time :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766926790