Classic needs LFR / scaled raids

Classic Discussion
It really needs it. Most people won't have time to spend hours getting 40 people and just want to experience the content. I think there should be some kind of LFR or even scaling the raids to be 10 /20man. It really needs it for the game to
Molten Core is already easier than LFR. Just need 1 semi-geared tank and 39 other idiots.

Edit: Actually you dont even need 40 people. Just as many idiots sign up in 10 minutes, then good to go.
May as well with all the plebs wanting sharding because daddy blizz said that's the only way
Molten core with 16 debuffs is going to easier than peeing your pants.
Not in a million years. If you don't have time to play, you don't have time to play. It's not the responsibility of the game to change itself to fit your obligation window and attention span.
11/04/2018 07:39 AMPosted by Ooga
Not in a million years. If you don't have time to play, you don't have time to play. It's not the responsibility of the game to change itself to fit your obligation window and attention span.

Most people who played classic have lives and can't spend 4 hours finding people to even start raiding. You need to keep a playerbase for the game to go on.
11/04/2018 07:41 AMPosted by Makharim

Most people who played classic have lives and can't spend 4 hours finding people to even start raiding. You need to keep a playerbase for the game to go on.

Maybe not 4 continuous hours. But it's a good thing you don't have to do it in 4 continuous hours. You can do it over the course of several days. An hour here, and hour there. And couple hours over the weekend. After certain bosses are killed, certain mobs stop respawning and any left despawn after 8 hours making the next trip in faster.
How is anyone going to see the end of naxx without LFR?
11/04/2018 07:38 AMPosted by Kittysox
Molten core with 16 debuffs is going to easier than peeing your pants.
Challenge accepted.
11/04/2018 07:53 AMPosted by Makharim

Earn it or don't see it.
You have many years ahead of you to see the end of naxx since classic will be static.
If you want easy mode there is BFA, and guess what? with the same subscription.
Classic naxxramas is not for tourists. You got Wotlk one for that.
Wow what a troll!
11/04/2018 07:58 AMPosted by Retlan
11/04/2018 07:53 AMPosted by Makharim

Earn it or don't see it.
You have many years ahead of you to see the end of naxx since classic will be static.

Not really fair for people with an adult life these days. And i think it will only make the playerbase shrink
11/04/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Makharim
11/04/2018 07:58 AMPosted by Retlan
Earn it or don't see it.

Not really fair for people with an adult life these days. And i think it will only make the playerbase shrink
We had adult lives back then too.
11/04/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Makharim

Doesn't matter, you don't have to play Classic, again, you can play BFA if you don't like, it's the same subscription. Classic is not for people that want to rush through content.
Adult life is an excuse, everyone has free time, you just have to choose how to spend it.
11/04/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Slt
Wow what a troll!
11/04/2018 07:41 AMPosted by Makharim

Wow went through it's biggest period with "You can only do this if you have the time" and it worked. Why? It made those things rare. It gave people a goal to work towards. And, like any hard goal, not everyone was going to reach it. I never did and I was totally cool with that.

Getting rid of that is one of the reasons the game is such a tepid, boring mess today
11/04/2018 07:33 AMPosted by Makharim
It really needs it. Most people won't have time to spend hours getting 40 people and just want to experience the content. I think there should be some kind of LFR or even scaling the raids to be 10 /20man. It really needs it for the game to

People like this are what ruined modern WoW.
Lucky for you, classic was about the entire experience and not just max level content. You don't need to raid to enjoy it. On the flip side, let's not mess up raiding for those who want to put time aside to do them.
0/10
We have found an intellectual.