This video about Blizzard manipulating Diablo Immortal Youtube Numbers

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
11/04/2018 07:47 AMPosted by Metrohaha
Agreed, it isn't right to claim blizzard has some ability to alter vote or view counts when no one else on the website has ever demonstrated the ability to do so, including YouTube itself on their official channels that get filled with hate constantly.

To do so, without any proof whatsoever of such a tall claim, is really unprofessional and borderline clickbait if you ask me.

https://imgur.com/gallery/p02HnAG

From last night
Agreed, it isn't right to claim blizzard has some ability to alter vote or view counts when no one else on the website has ever demonstrated the ability to do so, including YouTube itself on their official channels that get filled with hate constantly.

To do so, without any proof whatsoever of such a tall claim, is really unprofessional and borderline clickbait if you ask me.

My gods, for once I find myself upvoting a Metrohaha post.
It's Russians. All the dislikes are bots.
11/04/2018 08:17 AMPosted by Drkenypowers
11/04/2018 08:03 AMPosted by Netheridan

Can you go one post without injecting politics? This is a REAL issue!

We get it. You are WAY into Trump. No one cares.

Now how is this even possible? How do 200k dislikes just disappear? Somebody is clearly manipulating numbers....

"Someone conservative expressed a political view!? OMG where is my safe space"

That wasn't a view, that was a troll
I don't care what Jim81Jim has to say. The man's a pathetic 40 year old troll.

Even if he is correct.

Are you for real? Seriously? They just relist the damn video you friggin shill. I looked at it and it had almost 200K dislikes. Then I clicked the link in the launcher and it took me to a video with like 70K dislikes.

You suck for trying to defend them.
11/04/2018 07:51 AMPosted by Dontfightme

Woa I’m literally shaking right now but Yea guys just like how all the video game media came out in force to defend this terrible diablo game and made fun of all us toxic fans. Blizzard defiantly also does not pay them for these reports just as they don’t pay YouTube to alter algorithms, listen to this green blizzard shill he is right.

They have another sale on tinfoil?

Here comes the white knight to defend the blizzard castle, better watch out guys, he might nice you to death.
How can you even remove dislikes from a video?
MetroHAHA doesn't know his butthole from a hole in the wall his internet comes from. If you mute people in YouTube comments it removes their comment
Looks like blizzard has given up the ghost, the deleted comments have been restored. IIRC during my brief time with analyticis, this means they were muted, not actually deleted.

The worst MVP strikes again when it's already been proven that Blizzard has been manipulating comments and ratings on their video for Diablo Immortal.
As much as I mourn Diablo and feel like the guy was talking to shareholders rather than game players and fans, the video makes an assumption that every view missing would have disliked.

Only the minority of viewers like and dislike videos.
If 1-200k bots were banned and their views + dislikes removed, it's a brand new cinematic trailer which gets tons of views quickly. Not every one of those new views are going to dislike a video. A lot have, which is why the dislikes are getting back up there.

Comments get deleted for sure, I'm not sure why they haven't just been disabled.

Did you not see the video? Go to the sites the guy in the video mentions. I just don't see how you can be so fricking ignorant.

Semper Fi!
I can't wait for the Diablo Immortal expansion "Diablo Immortal: Dead on Arrival"
11/04/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Gillrien
Comments get deleted for sure, I'm not sure why they haven't just been disabled.

It looks more like they were muted than deleted, because it seems they are being restored now.

Dislikes are also back around the three hundred thousand mark.
11/04/2018 08:33 AMPosted by Shyeer
11/04/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Gillrien

It looks more like they were muted than deleted, because it seems they are being restored now.

Dislikes are also back around the three hundred thousand mark.

The dislikes were never brought back, some of those dislikes are new dislikes.
Good blizzard shrill here a new bone to chew on...........................

This is so going to bite this company in the !@# sooooooooooooooooo bad. I think they reached EA level of stupidity and are on the way to pass it and take the gold.

Yeah the company sold out its fans for some half $%^ gamers..

Should have asked SW how that worked out
Then asked Marvel comics how they tanked the sales of comic books and are now losing money.

When you actively piss on your fan base and core customers you don't get a second chance.
11/04/2018 08:03 AMPosted by Netheridan
Now how is this even possible? How do 200k dislikes just disappear? Somebody is clearly manipulating numbers....

Its called bots and bans, cant control your hate and rage then the mods will do it for you.