I like current WoW.

Classic Discussion
I think current WoW will still be better then classical downgraded wow. Just my opinion.
Great! You will enjoy BfA, we will enjoy classic.
that's fine. you enjoy your game, and we will enjoy ours.
And ill enjoy both
u go gurl
11/05/2018 03:53 AMPosted by Castalol
I think current WoW will still be better then classical downgraded wow. Just my opinion.

You think you do, but you don't
...but you're here...
Then go play bfa.
You think wrong.
You realize no one cares?
Guarantee youll be in the beta launch

Do you often go into Harvey's to talk about how you think the food at Swiss Chalet is better?

Classic WoW will crush retail

...until we have to do AQ trash and then we'll be stabbing our eyes out
Get early access to the Battlefield V Deluxe Edition and over 125 other games (full games, not trials) for $14.99 a month or $99.99 a year!

Or I could play WoW..

Why are you posting here then?

Well down the line you might want to try it out again with a rogue.
The rogue class quests are pretty fun and being a rogue you might enjoy them.

*Waves at the troll*

Most people who look forward to classic, feel that WOW has not been WOW since the release of Burning Crusade. At the same time, I know and do not expect the experience to be the same , but I look forward to going back and doing the content in vanilla I never had the opportunity to do before Burning Crusade was released. Hindsight is 20/20 as they say and now will be my chance to get exalted with all the factions, run all the dungeons and raids. The best part, the amount of time I have to do all this will be unlimited. Who knows, just for spite, maybe get exalted with the pirates in booty bay and then go back to hated . The Gurubashi Arena. Do people even do that anymore?
11/05/2018 06:55 AMPosted by Landcruiser

Most people who look forward to classic, feel that WOW has not been WOW since the release of Burning Crusade. At the same time, I know and do not expect the experience to be the same , but I look forward to going back and doing the content in vanilla I never had the opportunity to do before Burning Crusade was released.

Agree, though it wasn't until towards the end of TBC that WoW started to jump the shark. That's when we started getting welfare gear and LFD. Up until then. TBC was by far my favorite xpac...
Why do people post these? Such a dumb post, cool bro. I dislike current wow, I am trying to like it, but I cant. NO SHARDING IN CLASSIC