A Friendly Reminder

Movies, TV and Entertainment
*I do apologize in advance for the off-topic nature of this post, but I feel as though a lot of headaches will be avoided if everyone heeded this simple advice.*

<Clears throat>

For some of you, you're waiting for it to be over tomorrow. For some of you, you're chomping at the bit for tomorrow. For others, it's another boring day in a boring world.

Regardless of what happens tomorrow, I must ask for one simple favor: Keep your politics, your issues, and anything not WoW-related off these forums.

I know that for some of us in America, we're chomping at the bit to vote tomorrow and make a verdict on the current president. And I know some of us lean right and some of us lean left, and a select few lean independent.

But whatever candidate(s) you passionately support, I kindly request that you avoid turning these forums into another edition of Sunday's finest tomorrow. Because all you do is subject yourself to thread deletion and, if the situation calls for it, a vacation from these forums.

As a friendly reminder, there are hundreds upon hundreds of political groups and pages on Facebook who would LOVE to hear your political banter. The WoW forums is not one of those pages.

So regardless of what happens tomorrow, keep the politics off of the WoW forums and avoid being that idiot who gets a forum vacation because his/her thread was not WoW-related.

I'm sorry if this post isn't well-written. I'm tired, and I don't write well when I'm tired.

Gorev out. *Mic drop*
Did not write anything even remotely warranting a mic drop
THANK YOU. The last thing I need is people shoving their opinions about politics down my throat.
I see this thread going places...like directly to the temple of 404s for trolling.
Something is happening tomorrow?
11/05/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Gorev
Gorev out. *Mic drop*

11/05/2018 03:55 PMPosted by Slayr
Did not write anything even remotely warranting a mic drop

Probably sweaty hands...or Cheetoh® residue.
Sensible advice, but don't count your chickens before they hatch.
11/05/2018 03:57 PMPosted by Vyni
Something is happening tomorrow?

Sylvanas has a low approval rating. That's all I know.
Saurfang or Sylvanas, man you guys don't have the best choice of candidates this year do you?
Just gonna have to go for the lesser of two evils
11/05/2018 04:12 PMPosted by Timberheart
Saurfang or Sylvanas, man you guys don't have the best choice of candidates this year do you?
Just gonna have to go for the lesser of two evils

Unfortunately some like myself are kind of obligated to pick one over the other due to... reasons. Personally I'm none too happy about it and would like the planet to stop for just a moment, I want off.
Tomorrow is my birthday, thank you for remembering! ♥
Tomorrow is.. tuesday.. raid reset day?

I'm not sure how that will cause any larger forum ruckus than usual.
11/05/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Snowfox

Isn't that the best day of the week?
11/05/2018 04:21 PMPosted by Dvis
11/05/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Snowfox

Isn't that the best day of the week?

It is the best day of the week.
11/05/2018 04:18 PMPosted by Wiccan
Tomorrow is my birthday, thank you for remembering! ♥

Happy birthday Wiccan! <3
Hrm, there is maintenance from 5AM to 6AM, which means maybe until 7AM.

So from 5:01 to 6:18, people are going to complain profusely.
Lol, good luck with that.
11/05/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Snowfox
Hrm, there is maintenance from 5AM to 6AM, which means maybe until 7AM.

So from 5:01 to 6:18, people are going to complain profusely.
I'll give away slices of birthday cake, cupcakes, party hats and noise makers. That should quell the masses. Right? XD
Did...... did you just start a thread about politics and in said thread say to keep politics out of here.............

*Head Explodes*
I can't wait for the tears and rage tomorrow night.