A Friendly Reminder

Movies, TV and Entertainment
11/05/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Smadinker
I can't wait for the tears and rage tomorrow night.

Regardless of outcome the TDS will be on full display tomorrow night
11/05/2018 03:58 PMPosted by Righteous
11/05/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Gorev
Gorev out. *Mic drop*

11/05/2018 03:55 PMPosted by Slayr
Did not write anything even remotely warranting a mic drop

Probably sweaty hands...or Cheetoh® residue.

More like, I had an extreme case of butterfingers.
11/05/2018 03:55 PMPosted by Slayr
Did not write anything even remotely warranting a mic drop

Relax. He's just a bit clumsy (dropping the mic and all) but his heart is in the right place.

The important part is that people go and vote. It's what Democracy is about, and it should be mandatory in the US (like several other right minded Democracies- you know who you are).

Don't let others make your decisions for you. Yes, even those who will vote differently than I. This is what makes us Great, participation.
#MAGA
Triggered snowflake tears are the most delicious kind.
NPC meltdowns should be somewhat amusing, and wide spread in the blue archipelago.
Thank you for reminding me to avoid the forums.

Though, they have an allure not unlike watching a train wreck...
11/05/2018 05:25 PMPosted by Brahmina
Thank you for reminding me to avoid the forums.

Though, they have an allure not unlike watching a train wreck...
You are not wrong Brahmina.
Censorship -- the control of the information and ideas circulated within a society -- has been a hallmark of dictatorships throughout history. In the 20th Century, censorship was achieved through the examination of books, plays, films, television and radio programs, news reports, and other forms of communication for the purpose of altering or suppressing ideas found to be objectionable or offensive. The rationales for censorship have varied, with some censors targeting material deemed to be indecent or obscene; heretical or blasphemous; or seditious or treasonous. Thus, ideas have been suppressed under the guise of protecting three basic social institutions: the family, the church, and the state.

This is General Chat, Mr. Censor. On any given day, there are dozens of topics on this GENERAL FORUM DISCUSSION that have no relation to WoW. Also, no where in the Code of Conduct does it state that Politics is off limits.

Communism and Totalitarian rule is that way --------------------->

If the subject matter is not what you want to read or discuss, then don't open the topic.
That was a lot of blah blah blah OP, defiantly not a mic drop at any point in that post.