Anyone else canceled their sub after this Blizzcon?

General Discussion
1 2 3 9 Next
Nothing happening in WoW until Feb, no new allied races til feb/march, no system changes/fixes until 8.2 which will be around july/august if any, and no signs of any allied race beyond that so we probably wont see any new race until december next year at the earliest.

Plus lets not forget Diablo Immortal and Lucio-ohs showing that Blizzard doens't care about their gaming crowd at all. And considering how dead Starcraft is, how much of a non competitor HotS is, it seems the only game they treat 'well' ATM is Hearthstone since its already a mobile game.

Will I come back? Maybe, if blizzard fixes things. But I doubt they will at this point if they weren't expecting the backlash they got at the Diablo Immortal announcement. (Yes, they admitted the backlash was unexpected, which the old Diablo 2 producer pointed out when he roasted Blizzard over this.)

Look up the tweets by Mark Kern, the former producer of Diablo 2. He highlights the whole problem with Blizzard right now and why I don't think things will improve, they'll only get worse and worse.

Next year City of Titans comes out. Anyone remember City of Heroes? This is the fan made spiritual successor, and its pretty good so far.
Nope... lots to do and little time to do them.
Uhhh...what? Lucioh-ohs is the best announcement from any Blizzcon.
The slow pacing of content is getting ridiculous. I’m casual to.
Sounds like we watched two different Blizzcons. I love that the Q&A was actually good this year, because usually it's a joke.

8.1 sounds like a promising installment for the game, with a lot of issues addressed up front and more to come in the following raid patch.
Anyone else canceled their sub after this Blizzcon?

I didn't order a sub I had pizza.
It was delicious.
11/05/2018 05:31 PMPosted by Hazzulu
Uhhh...what? Lucioh-ohs is the best announcement from any Blizzcon.

It was, but think of it this way. Instead of the best announcement of OW being gameplay changes to balance things or so something to fix the numerous problems with the games, its cereal. Sure that might be fun IP wise, but OW as a game is being neglected because of it.
I havent subbed for a while now.. I do have 6 mnths left of game time and will play out the expac, however no plans to do so when it does run out or purchase anything else until they get their crap together..
Nope. In fact, I prepaid for 6 months in advance.
Not I.
There is still much to do and soon there will be even more.
I cancelled my account BEFORE this announcement. I'll miss the game but the problem is that the game I'll miss is already gone :(
Quite the opposite for me. I've got some catching up to do.
11/05/2018 05:28 PMPosted by Lightvoìd
Nothing happening in WoW until Feb

Patch 8.1 drops on December 11th... dunno where you got February from.
No I'm waiting til I can get a new pc, and then it's on to other games until we can fly. Right now I'm stuck toaster pc.
Why would I do that when I can level alts? Prepare for the patches and have fun casually doing stuff like battlegrounds and island expeditions? Its a game and you don't have to play it all the time.
11/05/2018 05:37 PMPosted by Lilbabyaidey
Nothing happening in WoW until Feb

Patch 8.1 drops on December 11th... dunno where you got February from.

Raid doesn't come out til late jan/early feb, and there isn't anything beyond a few quests and a warfront in 8.1.

Meanwhile we wont see the allied race they advertised before the xpack came out until Late feb/early march.
Nope.
I cancelled my renewal because of Blizzcon but I'm subbed on gold until next year. I may or may not renew or add more tokens at some point depending on how things shape up. Yes I know that they actually get more cash for tokens. I want blizzard to make WoW great again and I hope they do. I also hope they redeem themselves across the board as a company.
My Blizzcon was very good. Opening ceremony was heartwarming...bye Mike. Great cinematics galore, future WoW reveals were wowzors.

All the panels I watched were excellent. The voice actors one made me tear when Jaina sang her song live. I've never seen that cinematic and never liked Jaina - until now. The Scrollsage Nora lady...I couldn't stop smiling when she talked. Bwonsamdi's voice actor was so good. McRee's actor...so handsome (I don't play Overwatch!). They're all real actors and gamers, witty and amazing.

The artist panels were great. I learned how to draw a murloc and Pepe. Got to see what's coming - magnificent artwork for new dungeons/zones. Drooled over the new sea horse mount and delightful sideways crab mount. Can't wait for 8.2

Yeah, lots and lots of new things coming. Diablo on my Switch sounds like fun too.

And then the Q&A....CHRIS METZEN. Right there, that was worth the cost of the VT.
Nothing happening in WoW until Feb, no new allied races til feb/march, no system changes/fixes until 8.2 which will be around july/august if any, and no signs of any allied race beyond that so we probably wont see any new race until december next year at the earliest.

Plus lets not forget Diablo Immortal and Lucio-ohs showing that Blizzard doens't care about their gaming crowd at all. And considering how dead Starcraft is, how much of a non competitor HotS is, it seems the only game they treat 'well' ATM is Hearthstone since its already a mobile game.

Will I come back? Maybe, if blizzard fixes things. But I doubt they will at this point if they weren't expecting the backlash they got at the Diablo Immortal announcement. (Yes, they admitted the backlash was unexpected, which the old Diablo 2 producer pointed out when he roasted Blizzard over this.)

Look up the tweets by Mark Kern, the former producer of Diablo 2. He highlights the whole problem with Blizzard right now and why I don't think things will improve, they'll only get worse and worse.

BFA has been terrible for a while, I'd bet that the majority of the WoW population unsubbed BEFORE Blizzcon.