New Mobile Quests

General Discussion
After you’ve maxed out on Bfa reputations, the wow mobile app becomes rather useless. There are too many rep quests. Instead of reputation quests can we either get profession quests (i.e. 15 pieces of ore) or get the max rep rewards where we can get something from beyond exalted (like in legion).
It would be nice if either they added reputation tokens that can be pass on to alts or stopped giving you reputation quests once you max them out. I wouldn't mind seeing more quests with AP or even crafting supplies instead. I pretty much don't even both with it on my two 120 accounts anymore.
Still worth it when the battle_scarred augment runes are available, dont miss them they sell for about 500 gold each so 2 to 4 thousand gold for doing nothing
I deleted mine, pointless. I’m not a great example though, I’ve unsubbed, too.

But the actual mobile app is pretty lame.
I used the app constantly during Legion, and now I've basically forgotten it exists. I haven't even looked at the mission table in about a month.

It's just not rewarding enough to bother with once your reps are all max.
The rep rewards need to made in to tokens like they were in Legion. That would at least keep the rep missions relevant. Currently, it's anything but alt friendly.
11/06/2018 07:09 AMPosted by Levíathan
The rep rewards need to made in to tokens like they were in Legion. That would at least keep the rep missions relevant. Currently, it's anything but alt friendly.

Agreed. I can't help but feel like Blizzard went backwards with their mission table. Should've kept it like it was in Legion.
I did pet charms for a while. It's not like I'm checking them every 5-6 hours like back in wod/legion that's for sure. I *might* check them once every few days. They're just not rewarding at all so why waste time on them. I wouldn't level my alts just to do the mission tables in this expansion.

Which brings me on to next issue that I have with bfa so far. Alts, they really feel pointless. Maybe wod/legion changed the way how I looked at alts in a "negative" way. I thought it was awesome to finally get some use for alts. Back in the day I would level an alt to max level and that would literally be it. After that it would just sit there and collect dust until next expansion.

That's why I look back at wod as a positive experience. I know many hated it I really liked the garrison and min/maxing it with alts. It was basically the only thing I did during wod for ~2 years. Then again I did pretty much the same thing in Legion but it was much, much easier.