THAT BOOGER - I have like 10 tanks and a few healers

General Discussion
I have a 120 Protection Paladin, and a smattering of tanks, some with exp off. I also have a 111 Disc Priest that I just started back up... and other lower-level healers.

The thing is, I don't enjoy tanking for people anymore. I do enjoy solo questing as a tank more than I used to, but I'm sure that has to do with dungeons sucking nowadays in terms of exp reward. I really like soloing as a Disc Priest. I've had her since early BC. I used her extensively in dungeons, heroic and normal, in WotLK... also did some limited raiding with her.

So when you are asking, "Where are the tanks and healers?" They are having more fun, with less stress, NOT tanking and healing.

THAT BOOGER
(tanks & healers are the backbone of our game, even 4 rogues)
11/06/2018 03:24 PMPosted by Bessie
I have a 120 Protection Paladin, and a smattering of tanks, some with exp off. I also have a 111 Disc Priest that I just started back up... and other lower-level healers.

The thing is, I don't enjoy tanking for people anymore. I do enjoy solo questing as a tank more than I used to, but I'm sure that has to do with dungeons sucking nowadays in terms of exp reward. I really like soloing as a Disc Priest. I've had her since early BC. I used her extensively in dungeons, heroic and normal, in WotLK... also did some limited raiding with her.

So when you are asking, "Where are the tanks and healers?" They are having more fun, with less stress, NOT tanking and healing.

THAT BOOGER
(tanks & healers are the backbone of our game, even 4 rogues)

Tony Stark called.

He wants his booger back so he can go barf.

Sorry, it's more the bad acronym. As it is, Tanks and Healers get so much hate that it seems like being either for Randoms is ... oh, wait, a bad thing?

If people would actually queue for and then fulfill the role they select it'd be great. I guess coding the LFD and LFR systems to only allow those spec'ed into a Tank/Heal role to do so is hard. Still, hopefully it happens soon.