363 RDruid LF casual-SHC guild

Guild Recruitment
I took a year and a half long break away from the game and haven't raided much for Uldir, I'm 6/8 heroic. When I came back I decided I didn't want to do a heavy schedule of raiding but I still wanted to raid. Previous this expansion and before my break I was 9/9 ToS H and 10/10 NH M (when it was relevant). I'm looking for a guild that raids no more than 12 hrs a week and doesn't raid Sat/Sun/Mon (work). I know it's a stretch finding a guild, but I'm optimistic.

Please feel free to reply on here and if you would like to chat on Discord or something I'm sure we can make that happen.
<Sigh> on Hyjal - Horde (2/8M, 8/8H) is a guild comprised of skilled players looking to progressing through each raid tier. Many of our raiders are former top 50 region players that no longer wish to raid on a 5 day schedule.

Our schedule:

Tuesday: 7-10 PST
Wednesday: 7-10 PST
Thursday: 7-10 PST

We are currently recruiting:
Tanks: One non-pally
Healers: 1-2 Exceptional Heals
DPS: Any class!

Even if your class isnt listed, Any exceptional players please apply!
Draekan#1749 (GM)
Chargercrazy#1195(General Officer)
Kyouryoku#1937 (Recruitment Officer)
Eubrok i think i tried added you on btag unless i added the wrong one
bump
Hey Iam,

<Quantum> - Illidan, is a newly formed guild of friends, a few of which have experience raiding and others who are just now getting into it (but fast learners). We are aiming to push heroic and mythic progression each tier as well as do other end game content like keystone dungeons.

We raid Tues/Thurs 9:30-12:00EST and are seeking members that are looking to help us grow and maintain a stable raid roster. We are a chill group and mainly in it for the fun, but also want to see bosses drop. Currently, we are 8/8N and 7/8H, looking to finish heroic and plan on moving into mythic (keeping the same schedule) once we fill in our last few spots to make 20man.

We are currently in need of heals for our team, so we can potentially offer you a core spot if you like would like to check us out and like the fit!

We recently transferred from a dead server to Illidan in efforts to provide more availability for our members to buy mats/food/flask/etc. as well as to hopefully attract higher caliber players to our ranks. We are mainly in it for the fun, but understand that everyone has a good time when bosses drop!

If you are interested, we will be continuing our heroic progression tomorrow if you want to tag along and see how we operate. Please add me on battlenet so we can discuss this further! Val#12876
Currently: 8/8 (N), 7/8 Heroic

<Menace> is a Heroic Raid and M+ oriented guild that came together at the end of Legion, with a focus on getting ready for BFA. This is an easy going environment with an active member base of like-minded people. The core of our leadership has been raiding for over 10 years and some of us have been playing together for almost that long.

Raid times
Tuesday and Thursday @ 9:00-11:30 EST.

If you are interested (we hope you are!) feel free to message anyone in leadership or to get quicker replies; join our discord server.

Northern#11759 | ησятнєяη#2751
Zenji#11726 | ᴢᴇɴᴊɪ#4644
https://discord.gg/FJVFG6y
I know you have many options, but we may be a great fit for you!

<Blackheart Brigade> [H] [US] Emerald Dream 5/8H, 8/8N is recruiting for Heroic Uldir

This is a guild that has gotten AOTC for every raid tier throughout Legion. We recently switched over from Alliance, to join the Horde war effort. We are a group of well rounded players, looking for like minded individuals to continue a pattern of success into the new expansion.

I wont list any BS reasons why you should join, other than that we are good players who are missing a few key pieces. We have a solid group already, but normally have to pug a 2-3 people. It would be nice to have a steady group every single week.

Ideally, we would like the following:

Tank:

DPS:
Windwalker Monk, Ret Pally, or either DK

Heals:
We have a great stable of healers, but any exceptional healers will be considered.

We mostly raid and run m+, but there are a few folks here who live in arenas.
Raid Times: 8-10pm server (Central) Tue, Thu, Sun.

We hope you consider our guild, as we know we have a lot to offer! Come join us to get your AOTC every tier.

Contact me on BNet @ MajorMonk#11320
Think you would find a good home if you gave us a shot.
<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members
Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere
Raid team would be classified semi hardcore
Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST
Mythic + groups running daily
Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact
Armageddon#1703
Decrapitator#11851
Or visit our page on wowprogress.com
Hello,

My guild <Of Hells Design> on Whisperwind (A) is looking for members to add to our mythic raiding roster. Currently we are in need of healers and strong DPS. We are 8/8H 1/8M (close to getting Mother). We are a serious but casual raiding guild that focuses on enjoying our progression while maintaining a high level of play. Many of the members in OHD are veteran players that have played at higher levels of pvp and raiding over the years in addition to many newcomers.

Our raid times are T/W/TH 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST. We almost never go over the end time unless we are close to a kill. If you would like to learn more about us please see our recruitment thread in the link below. Or check out my stream/youtube channel where I post our guild raids and other related content.

Btag: Ysosrslawl#1721
Guild Recruitment: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767658390#1
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC55k6RfA-I7QqzH1C4hKSLA?view_as=subscriber
Stream: Twitch.tv/ofhellsdesign
<LökTar>[H] on Hyjal is currently recruiting. We're looking for 6 DPS(Spriest, DK, Mage, Warrior specifically with a couple of spots for others) and 1 healer (Druid or Monk). Currently 7/8 H and 8/8N. We do our best to keep the guild drama free, so we do value personality as well as skill. Our raid times are Tue & Wed 7pm-10pm pst We are not a hardcore raiding guild however we are looking for raiders to put their best foot forward as we value everyone's time. If you're interested please fill out an application at https://form.jotform.com/LoktarHyjal/loktars-application or feel free to contact an officer Rasi#1419 (Doubltap GM) or Amuyaa#1723 (Amuyaa Co-GM).

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/L%C3%B6kTar
Rally (Alliance)
Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 6/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)
Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir
Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 6/8 H Uldir

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST
QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST
Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests
Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids
Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids
Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.
Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don't want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere
We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.
However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Full
Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, exceptional ranged (mage, moonkin).
Danger Zone: DPS: shadow/disc priest, DH

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, 1 healer, tank

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com
Discord: Ellsii#6645 / Btag: claggevn#1488
Forgone Conclusion 7/8 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Thrall! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is lead by two friends who have been playing together since BC, and supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Healer

Paladin
Monk
Druid
Priest

DPS

Druid
Rogue
Monk
Priest
Warlock
Warrior

We are looking for one more healer, and more DPS to add to the main raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees.

Edoras#1919
Heya Iåm!

You're a bit further in heroic than we are but having a reliable healer will definitely help pick up our pace in heroic so we may be mutually beneficial for each other. :) <The Tribe> is a casual raiding guild that has been around since launch. Currently we are 3/8H (8/8N) and raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11pm CST.

Here's our website: https://www.longlivethetribe.com/

and here's our application if you're interested: http://forum.longlivethetribe.com/viewforum.php?f=19

I'd love to chat more, I think you might be a good fit. You can add my tag we'll be poking around in heroic tonight - Cristalia #1260.
Hi Iåm! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a Healer to fill in our raid roster for BFA. I am not just looking for an individual who can heal, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Uldir Progression: 8/8H, 2/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) currently rebuilding our roster for BFA. Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369, Vapid (GM) @ Vaapad#1119 or Battle (DPS Officer) @ Battlesung#1209

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!
(H) <Sub Nomine> Silvermoon/Mok'Nathal
We are a new guild made up of Veteran players, new players and anything in between hoping to create a home for like-minded people. Our main focus is on being a friendly and social atmosphere. Sub Nomine (meaning the name below) believes in helping the individual progress so that the guild can progress as a whole. To accomplish this we have regular evening sessions where we focus on helping guild members get ready for end game content. We have a Discord server so that we can better communicate (via chat and voice chat) and any interested members should be willing to use this program.
Members in our guild enjoy a variety of activities from PvE, casual groups, pushing Mythic + keys, world questing, and progression raiding. We also have a few members interested in PvP. We are currently working on setting up our Uldir Raid group for normal progression (although several of our members have already completed normal ) and have experienced raid leaders ready to lead us through. Raid times are 7pm to 10 pm Pacific Time. We are currently looking for both ranged and melee DPS as well as a few active healers to fill our raid slots. Bring your alts, bring a friend, and lets have some fun!

Reply below or send an in game message to Valnk-Silvermoon, Grommäsh-Silvermoon, or Mooseknukle-Silvermoon for more information or a guild invite.
Hit me up online: Sedanis#1483

We're semi-hardcore raiders, focused on having a good time in Herioc and currently 7/8. We have a fairly balanced raid comp with raid attendace in the 20s.

We raid Tue-Thu 7:30-10pm CST.

Likely give Ghuun a go tonight if you want to join us!