14 year WoW veteran LF adult guild

Guild Recruitment
I've been struggling to enjoy this game as I see many new players getting kicked from groups for a single mistake in low level dungeons and players are becoming incredibly dismissive of others and I don't care for that at all.

1. Times available & time zone: I'm a reporter and I just moved to Canada so I am available all the time because I don't have permission to work yet.

2. Server preference: No preference

3. Faction preference: No preference

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: I play all the time so it's just a matter of having some direction.

5. Current progression/experience: I've been playing for 14 years. Nothing Blizzard does with raids really surprises me anymore.

6. Contact info: Famden #1930

7. Anything else: The most important quality to me is that the leadership is kind and helpful to those in the guild. I won't need any help myself but I would appreciate consideration for an officer position later on to help new players learn the game.

Last, but definitely not least, I do not want to hear how awesome Trump is in guild chat or in discord. As a reporter, I deal with that guy enough as it is.
Heya Naz!

How are you liking Canadia so far? :) We've got a few folks from Canadia in our guild so it's a fun talking point that usually involves mounties and maple syrup and whatever else outrageous stereotypes that make for fun banter.

The Tribe is a Horde guild on Aggramar, we've been around since launch and are a pretty laid back group. We've grown together over the years as a community and really have become family, I've met over half of the folks that have been active in the past 8 years in person. We're mature in that we're not in high school anymore but we're also not too old to joke around and enjoy the time we have together in the game.

Raid wise, we're 4/8H in Uldir, we raid Tues & Thurs from 8-11pm CST. We have first-come, first-serve signups that go active at 6pm and we really try to get everyone into the raid that wants to go. We've got some really fantastic people that are happy to be flexible to fill roles to be as inclusive as possible.

If those things sound intriguing to you, you can read more on our website: https://www.longlivethetribe.com/

and here's our application if you're interested: http://forum.longlivethetribe.com/viewforum.php?f=19

Lastly but not least, there is no politics in-game, though I assure you that our leanings wouldn't expose you to that sort of thing anyway. :)

If you have questions or would just like to chat more I'll be on tonight and pretty much every day next week - Cristalia #1260. Either way, good luck in Battle for Azeroth!!

Cheers,
Cris
Everything you said sounds perfect! I’m applying right away and looking forward to talking with you soon!
Hiya Famden,

Sending you a friend request at the moment, here is a little blurb about us. Please accept and let's talk if you're interested!

We may be a great fit for you since we're semi-casual and have a great mix of players (wow veterans, the 'just came back-ers, new players, etc!) We're a great mix of adults looking for more to enjoy the game, be social and have fun!

We're one of those 'tight-knit, friendly guilds' that actually MEAN it. Raid time or not, people are online and running mythics, dungeons, leveling alts together, maybe even some PVP here and there.

Current Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 1/8
Heroic Uldir: 6/8
Uldir: 8/8

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST

Needs:
Melee and Ranged DPS
Exceptional Players always welcome. :)
<REGENCY> on Mal'Ganis, Horde Recruiting for multiple teams!

Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.

Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! All teams currently recruiting for BFA!

Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy

Application: https://tinyurl.com/Regency-Raider-Application

Raid Teams
Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 3/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Dirty Sand Skeletons - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/8 Heroic Uldir, 8/8 Normal Uldir
Time: 7:00pm to 10:00pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Thursday

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 7/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday

Misfits - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 7:30pm to 10:30pm CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Contact
Recruitment Officers: Rynoir (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Chriztoph (Btag: Chriztoph#1117
Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy
Hey Naz,

You've described my guild :) I joined a couple months ago and It's been great so far.

Villains on Sen'Jin (Horde) is a casual PvE guild looking for DPS to join our progression! We are currently 8/8N and 4/8 heroic. Our raid days are tues/wed at 10p server/8p PST. We are focusing on heroic progression for the remainder of this patch with AOTC as our goal. We are a smaller guild that highly values members who enjoy the game and each others company. During the week we like to run mythic + and other pve content. Add me on bnet raistinus#1675 or reply here if you have any questions!
Hey there!

Just read your post. Our guild on Thrall is looking for more on our raid roster. We are an adult guild, most of us are 25+ have full time job etc but still love to play WoW, raid, and do mythic +

We are a casual heroic progression guild, not really stepping into mythic at all. I am also not sure if you are willing to Realm transfer, we are on Thrall.

If you are interested check us out here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769618172

(btw I myself is from Canada and another guildie as well)
We would be glad to have you join us! Here is some info about the guild. We don't allow discussion of politics just to be sure things civil so you shouldn't hear much about Trump at all, and the majority of us are in our 30s.

<Rum Runners> US-Aggramar/Fizzcrank (Horde)

Currently Recruiting:
- DPS of all specs, especially a shadow priest; ranged heavily preferred
- Tanks, preferably with DPS offspecs
- Any non-raiding players (M+ only, social, etc.)
- If your class or role is not listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using the information below.

Schedule:
- Wednesday: 7:30 pm – 10 pm Eastern
- Thursday: 7:30 pm – 10 pm Eastern
- Normal/Alt-friendly “Farm Night” – TBD

About Us:
Rum Runners is a heroic-focused raiding guild with a strong sense of community and a history of achieving AOTC in previous raid tiers. Our players are mature and know how to maintain a relaxed atmosphere while still achieving our progression goal. We are looking for players who enjoy killing bosses but want to have fun doing it. We are a family – many of our members have met in real life and we plan to continue fostering this rad community, hopefully with you in it!

Current Progression:
- 7/8 Heroic Uldir
- 8/8 Normal Uldir

What We Offer:
- Compact, council-style leadership that welcomes member feedback
- Monthly guild “Town Hall” meetings
- Guild events with Pretty Sweet Prizes™
- M+ fun!
- No raging raid leads
- Players who enjoy other games together outside of WoW (Overwatch, League, and HOTS are popular, as well as many FoTM games)
- An active Discord (text and voice chat)

Discord - Lisa/Stormlight#0819 (preferred)
Battle.net – Stormlight#11486
Or, fill out our application at http://bit.ly/RumRunnersGuild
Good morning! We would love to have you if we sound like what you are looking for! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We have roughly 15-20 people on most nights and an active discord. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst. Raiding definitely isn't required as we have lots of other events going on. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762038420

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :)
Sargeras[H] 3/8M REWIND

Horde guild!
Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769597227#1

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 3/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run
Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts
Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.
Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.
Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.
<Missunderstood> an Alliance guild on Kirin Tor server looking to recruit DPS and healers to build up our mythic group. Current progression is 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic Uldir. We value consistency and ability to come prepared over gear score and past experience. If you're willing to put in the work, we're willing to give you a chance.

Raid Group - Raid days are Sun 6-10pm, Mon 6:30-10:30 p.m.. Must be able to make both days consistently without exception.

Current Needs:
Ranged: Spriest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman, Lock, Mage
Melee: Rogue, Havoc DH, Ret
Healer: MW, Holy Pally

If you'd like a spot on a growing team, with proven success. Drop us an app.

Qualities we are seeking: Determination to learn and excel at class, ability to take constructive criticism, theorycrafters, min/maxers, committed to progression despite multiple wipes, level headed team-player, non-elitist, and personable with a little humor. No alts please, looking for main toons whose players will invest time into.

All walks of life are welcome, cool cats, new players and old, we are LGBT-friendly, and 18+ ( not budging on this). We are a guild that started from humble beginnings late in Mists of Pandaria and finished server first. Have a sense of humor, a knowledge of your class, and the desire to experience some organized raiding, or join us socially for an online place to call home. We run guild incentives to foster participation in everything from guild donations, Mythic + Dungeons, or Dungeon Achievements. We are also constantly running Mythic + for fun, gear, and challenges.

If this sounds like fun to you then please by all means contact myself or another officer in game or you can catch us on our website: missunderstood.enjin.com/

We are willing to pay for faction changes and server transfers for the right fit--thank you for reading!

Misshap
Guild Master of Missunderstood

Contacts:

Misshap - Guildmaster (Misshap#11205)
Mahler - Recruitment Officer (MahlersGhost#1837)