If Thrall came back?

General Discussion
If Thrall came back would just accept him as the warchief? Or be like orc please, where the hell have you been and who said I've like you anymore.

OR

Is Saurfang going to be the new warchief? Since everything is all about him.
I don't want either of them as Warchief but i'd pick Thrall over Saurfang
blizzard seems to be hinting thrall will be coming back as warchief from the whole chris metzen question
No, pretty much the only Horde characters I'd want in charge are Sylvanas, Vol'jin or Lor'themar.
I agree with you Lorash. Thrall has become to much involved with the saving of azeroth. The only way i would accept him as my warchief is if he was to defeat Sylvanas in a Mak'gora. Which he probably would but that would be the only way i would accept him. He has changed far to much. As for Saurfang, while an honorable orc that has seen his own son turned into a pawn as a deathknight, would not be a good choice as warchief. Once in bed with the enemy, can never be trusted so to speak.
I think the horde should be lead by a council of its racial leaders, rather than a single warchief, maybe then we'd be less likely to have yet another repeat of Garrosh and what is soon to be Sylvanas
11/09/2018 06:43 PMPosted by Swiftraven
I think the horde should be lead by a council of its racial leaders, rather than a single warchief, maybe then we'd be less likely to have yet another repeat of Garrosh and what is soon to be Sylvanas

The question is do you really think she is Garrosh 2.0? You know that Azeroth has the old gods imprisoned inside? That perhaps She is actually going to destroy the old gods finally.
Thrall should be dangling from a rope!
If Thrall came back he'd be really upset that you spent an evening spamming the new topic button on the general forums instead of deposing a tyrant.

He'd be pretty disappointed.
Who cares who is warchief. They clearly won't represent the entire horde. We're already having to choose between saurfang and sylvanas. If thrall replaced her it'd just be Thrall vs gallywix. Or whatever else they can do to screw with the horde.
3 comming of green jesus christ
I like the idea of Thrall coming back as warchief and Saurfang as his 2nd. However, I'd like for him to ditch or lower his shamanistic background and go back to the old Thrall. The warchief that was more of a freed gladiator.
11/09/2018 07:13 PMPosted by Kannil

He's much more analogous to Moses, with the whole baby in a basket thing and leading his people to a new homeland.

Basic Campfire for warchief!

Or, failing that, I would prefer to see Zappyboi. Time for new leadership instead of all these tired and tiring old characters.
11/09/2018 07:13 PMPosted by Kannil

Jesus was a pacifist. He said that if someone hit you in the face, offer the other side to be struck as well. "Turn the other cheek".

Not even a passing similarity.
Thrall isn't welcome back and Saurfang is ruined, he can never serve.
11/09/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Ihasbubus
She is actually going to destroy the old gods finally.
that would literally kill the planet
I think the position of warchief should be abolished, It's caused far too many problems to date. A council similar to the dwarves would be much better and by giving each racial leader a voice would give the Horde much needed stability that it has lacked since Big Chief Thwack er... Thrall left. If something like that happened I can see the position of Warchief changing to a role similar to that of a general - leading the Army in times of war and overseeing local defense, but being less powerful than the leading council.
I mean, are we talking pre or post Cata Thrall?

If pre? Hell yeah.
Post? Nope.

Given that they can't really retcon all of that, nor would it be smart to- barring them pulling some god awful time-wimey butt-pull, we won't be getting that. But I'm going to also agree with the above that getting rid of the whole "Warchief" thing would likely be the best bet for the Horde as a whole.
11/09/2018 06:43 PMPosted by Swiftraven

Yeah let's do that, each race get's their own representative and thus vote on plans (And hey, that means everyone is relevant in some form.).

We can actually become democratic and civilized.
Unlike the Alliance who still cling to Human Monarchies for some Loa forsaken reason.
11/09/2018 06:37 PMPosted by Lorash
No, pretty much the only Horde characters I'd want in charge are Sylvanas, Vol'jin or Lor'themar.
I'd take Loa Vol'jin any day that's how bad our situation is right now.