This stuff should be available NOW

General Discussion
The following goodies from 8.1 and beyond need to be hot fixed in NOW to stop the sub losses.

- Leveling xp Nerf. GREAT IDEA! Implement it NOW.
- Champion of Azeroth rep going account wide. Include the Tortollan rep as well!
- Classes fixes/tweaks/new animations. This stuff should have been in BfA launch.
- Zandalari and Kul Tiran races. What great way to make the world active again with new races to level along with the xp nerf! WIN/WIN!

I can't believe all this stuff is being held back for another month, while the game is visually more empty than I've seen in a long time. Many players have nothing to do, and Blizzard could give them this stuff immediately.

I know I would love to start working on new toons of the new races. It would keep me busy until the rest of 8.1 launch in December.
Zandalari and Kul Tiran races are not do to release till next year. depending on source somewhere in middle or late Jan.
Knowing blizz 8.1 will release with them. At 8.1 beta should also end but we will see.
I'm not sure if it was because BFA just wasn't ready but its seemed at least to me like anything fun or any QoL features were intentionally withheld. Why? Why start with such a choke hold on QoL features?

This just solidifies that I'll never be part of an expansion launch again. I'll wait till the .1 patch or a month or so before the .2 patch.
Dunno, BFA doesn’t feel that much different to me than any of the last 2 expac. Push progression as far as you can in a raid tier, hit a wall, every one gets bored, people start leveling alts or playing other games until the next patch.
When your life is a lot "should" and "shouldn't", you're bound to be disappointed.
11/10/2018 10:33 AMPosted by Lucrend
I'm not sure if it was because BFA just wasn't ready but its seemed at least to me like anything fun or any QoL features were intentionally withheld. Why? Why start with such a choke hold on QoL features?

This just solidifies that I'll never be part of an expansion launch again. I'll wait till the .1 patch or a month or so before the .2 patch.

I've decided the same thing. It's sad that it seems with every WoW expansion, we as game characters get weaker and the game overall seems to take a step back instead of forward.
11/10/2018 10:40 AMPosted by Boskins
Dunno, BFA doesn’t feel that much different to me than any of the last 2 expac. Push progression as far as you can in a raid tier, hit a wall, every one gets bored, people start leveling alts or playing other games until the next patch.

That's my point. With this xp reduction, why would we play alts now in our times of boredom when in a month, the xp will be much lower?

It makes no sense to hold a change like that out for weeks when it's very existence is a reaction to Blizzard saying that leveling sucks atm. But now they say, this fix helps with that.....but suffer through leveling for another month?

What about new players coming in, hitting that lvl 60-80 wall, and just quitting?
11/10/2018 10:41 AMPosted by Wiccan
When your life is a lot "should" and "shouldn't", you're bound to be disappointed.

uh....you just described all of life LOL
And then I sit and wait and maybe do a few things on my 120's but they aren't getting the MAU they would like until leveling and rewards in general are worth the effort.
This was my first experience with an expansion launch and it was...meh. Not what it sometimes is hyped to be for sure.
I'll stick to just joining in the middle of future expansions if this is how past ones were too.
Leave stuff out to string you along.

Put stuff in " look we are listening " ™
11/11/2018 12:57 PMPosted by Kaedus
11/10/2018 10:41 AMPosted by Wiccan

uh....you just described all of life LOL
Only if you choose to see it that way! :) ♥
That's kind of how patches work.

If they don't put a bunch of stuff in people are going to say it was crap.
11/11/2018 06:25 PMPosted by Fransizka
That's kind of how patches work.

If they don't put a bunch of stuff in people are going to say it was crap.

but the xp reduction isn't a "new feature", it's something that could cause new players not to leave now!

Imagine being a new player with no heirlooms hitting that lvl 60 wall and seeing how slow the levels are coming....and know you still have 50 levels to go until cap. I am guessing most get frustrated and quit.

This reduction would help with that now, and curb the sub losses. Instead, they hold it out for another 4 weeks? That makes sense to anyone???
Wow.....thought this post would have been more engaging....
Too entitled to wait a month? Lol sad.....
Patience is a virtue bro :)
11/14/2018 03:25 AMPosted by Rizzaki
Too entitled to wait a month? Lol sad.....

A lot of what's coming in 8.1 should have been available from the start of the expansion. I'm talking about all the QoL features. However I've seen you "defend" this expansion by doing nothing but making snide comments.
Won"t matter. The things that really matter to making an MMORPG are already gone from this game. What you ask are some more QoL which was the issue to begin with. QoLs suck the life out of the game and what you demand is a band aid to stop a dam from leaking. Making rep account wide does nothing for me. Adding animations does nothing for me. A few new races does nothing for me. The game is systematically broke.....from leveling all the way up to end game gearing....broken. "We are listening" devs only hear change jingling in pockets now. Adding new furniture to a burning house does nothing.