This stuff should be available NOW

General Discussion
11/14/2018 03:32 AMPosted by Ryuk
11/14/2018 03:25 AMPosted by Rizzaki
Too entitled to wait a month? Lol sad.....

A lot of what's coming in 8.1 should have been available from the start of the expansion. I'm talking about all the QoL features. However I've seen you "defend" this expansion by doing nothing but making snide comments.

was what I said in the OP. I don't mind waiting for most in 8.1.

It's the stuff that is fixes to crap that's broken, or stuff that BFA should have launched with is what I want immediately.

The game is in bad shape without these improvements, and making us wait 2 weeks before Christmas for them is stupid.
I''d rather they release everything when they're sure it's ready.
next time dont buy a 6 month mount and you may have some bargaining power. As it is now blizz doesn't care if you unsub for a month they know most people will either stay subbed or come back in december.
I am not sure about all of those things being available now but maybe some. I mean people of been complaining about leveling since they changed it, you think they would of hot fixed in the leveling changes. And I think some stuff like the allied races aren't even 8.1 they are 8.1.5
When people hide behind "the plight of the new player" for things they personally want, I am not sure how my eyes stay in their socket with how hard they roll.
They have to split their time between fixing the current game and developing WoW Mobile "We want alls ze monies" Edition.
11/10/2018 10:41 AMPosted by Wiccan
When your life is a lot "should" and "shouldn't", you're bound to be disappointed.

Like when your stock should be up after a Blizzcon and it souldnt be in a freefall
11/10/2018 10:40 AMPosted by Boskins
Dunno, BFA doesn’t feel that much different to me than any of the last 2 expac. Push progression as far as you can in a raid tier, hit a wall, every one gets bored, people start leveling alts or playing other games until the next patch.

At least the Legion story was actually engaging and on an epic scale. Seeing how it all ended kept me interested.

At this point I could care less how BfA ends.
Cute....

It's called a patch for a reason fella

Like most things when they come out there are issues then there are patches to fix those issues and that's that.

"Give me Now" the slogan for you entitled babies
11/14/2018 04:54 AMPosted by Bearj
Cute....

It's called a patch for a reason fella

Like most things when they come out there are issues then there are patches to fix those issues and that's that.

"Give me Now" the slogan for you entitled babies

lol you should try reading. I stated multiple times the reasoning behind wanting the fixes.
11/10/2018 09:57 AMPosted by Kaedus
I can't believe all this stuff is being held back for another month, while the game is visually more empty than I've seen in a long time. Many players have nothing to do, and Blizzard could give them this stuff immediately.

None of those things are content, though.

Also .. patience. Jeez. Didn't we just get through hardcore whining about releasing things before they were polished?
I admit I would love the leveling thing now, the rest is meh. I haven't even gotten a single toon to 110 yet.
8.1 really does sound like how the xpac should have been at launch. We've all been participating in Beta For Azeroth.

With that said, the lack of stuff to do outside of raids/M+ did force me to go unlock Draenor/Legion flying. All they need now is a way to fly in Argus, and the old content rep buffs.