Goodbye from your favorite Dark Iron Dwarf Gal!

General Discussion
I wanted to take this moment so say good bye to the forums. I don't know that I'll survive the Forumpocalypse.

Thank you all for the fun.

If I see you after all is said and done I don't know what form I shall take. I may no longer be your favorite Dark Iron Dwarf Gal.

Plus I may not want to chance the new systems. I may though.

<3 thanks, mayhaps I'll see some of you on WRA or in BGs.

Be well and be excellent to each other. Think of silly scenario's for you to walk in on characters for me!

Ya Girl
Leshe
Hold me tight, my stout sensual songbird. We'll embrace the loving caress of the Great Nothingness together, our passion will shield us, our love will guide us. Forever and always, I remain your loyal Incubus.

/tentacleembrace
11/12/2018 04:22 PMPosted by Lucifuge
Hold me tight, my stout sensual songbird. We'll embrace the loving caress of the Great Nothingness together, our passion will shield us, our love will guide us. Forever and always, I remain your loyal Incubus.

/tentacleembrace

I...is it okay part of my subconscious found that hot?
Leshe you goose! At least try them out. You might survive! ;)
11/12/2018 04:22 PMPosted by Lucifuge

/tentacleembrace
Wow Luce, your posts always make me feel some kind of way. XD

*hugs* It's been nice seeing you Leshe - you DI ladies are few and far between!
11/12/2018 04:24 PMPosted by Solarwynds

I am a scared though.
11/12/2018 04:26 PMPosted by Leshe
11/12/2018 04:24 PMPosted by Solarwynds

I am a scared though.
I know it but the worst that can happen is they kick you off (which I don't think they will) but if you don't even come, you've kicked yourself off. And, its selfish too because we want you there and that is more important! ;p
11/12/2018 04:33 PMPosted by Solarwynds
11/12/2018 04:26 PMPosted by Leshe

I am a scared though.
I know it but the worst that can happen is they kick you off (which I don't think they will) but if you don't even come, you've kicked yourself off. And, its selfish too because we want you there and that is more important! ;p

*Squirms* I make no promises.. but we'll see. I'm just scared it will be like OW where forum suspensions will affect game time too.
11/12/2018 04:36 PMPosted by Leshe
11/12/2018 04:33 PMPosted by Solarwynds
...I know it but the worst that can happen is they kick you off (which I don't think they will) but if you don't even come, you've kicked yourself off. And, its selfish too because we want you there and that is more important! ;p

*Squirms* I make no promises.. but we'll see. I'm just scared it will be like OW where forum suspensions will affect game time too.
Oh hmmm... interesting. Didn't know about that. Sheesh I am going to have to be on my best behavior! Well I sent you an in-game email so if nothing else I will see you in there maybe.
Don't fear the shadowy embrace of the unknown my luscious lily, for the Void hold only love and passion. Thrust forward towards you ultimate climatic journey, feel the caress of new opportunities and adventures of ecstasy that stir your loins.

Should you still fear the darkness, know that I will always be there to take your hand and guide you through the terror; I shall never abandon you, nor leave you to the madness.

/tentacleflip
11/12/2018 04:40 PMPosted by Solarwynds

Oh hmmm... interesting. Didn't know about that. Sheesh I am going to have to be on my best behavior! Well I sent you an in-game email so if nothing else I will see you in there maybe.

I will check it tonight after I get rid of my friends that are stopping by for a visit in a few minutes!!
11/12/2018 04:41 PMPosted by Lucifuge
Don't fear the shadowy embrace of the unknown my luscious lily, for the Void hold only love and passion. Thrust forward towards you ultimate climatic journey, feel the caress of new opportunities and adventures of ecstasy that stir your loins.

Should you still fear the darkness, know that I will always be there to take your hand and guide you through the terror; I shall never abandon you, nor leave you to the madness.

/tentacleflip

Oh.. oh my *swoon*
I don't know you very well but

*hug*
I went through the Forumpocalypse as a Heroes of the Storm player, and I gotta say—there’s literally nothing to worry about.
11/12/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Solarwynds
Hey check this thread Leshe https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769679234

Oh that takes the edge off a bit.
I'm just scared it will be like OW where forum suspensions will affect game time too.

We pay a sub to play, they don't. On a plane, we'd be first class.

Don't worry.
Seeya Leshe! /hug!