The last "rate my xmog" thread

General Discussion
11/13/2018 10:01 AMPosted by Khourdran
11/13/2018 09:55 AMPosted by Brutalistica

Not a fan of the tabard, but everything else looks great. 8.5/10

Thats a very interesting transmog. Cant say I see the theme in which you're going for here but uh, guess I'll give you some points for uniqueness.

4.5/10

Looks good. 10/10
@Janet amazing warlock outfit!! Love it!! 10/10
11/13/2018 10:01 AMPosted by Khourdran
Thats a very interesting transmog. Cant say I see the theme in which you're going for here but uh, guess I'll give you some points for uniqueness.

4.5/10

Wonder Woman, but more as Wonder Worgen. Haha I thought someone would get the reference.
11/13/2018 09:39 AMPosted by Kurtloder
11/13/2018 09:34 AMPosted by Kitanana

You must be fun at parties

It’s funny because many that participate in these rate me threads are the same ones that tell PvPers and classic players to go to their respective forums. Yet you don’t hear them say a peep about the transmog threads when there are dedicated forums for it.

Thats false im also a pvper and ive never told anyone to go post in a thread . Ypu seem so upset for nothing why bother commenting in here if it bothers you so much ?
11/13/2018 10:11 AMPosted by Krenindor
@Janet amazing warlock outfit!! Love it!! 10/10

Hehe 10/10 love deathstix guy imma call you that everytime i see you c:
@Kitnax
Nice, just might not be practical. 8/10

Edit: still trying to get the shield and belt to drop for mine ):
@keahra 7/10 you look like a good Fire focused earth shaman. looks nice but it's a full set, so not much of a Mog.

My helm is supposed to be hidden, but oh well.
I'd like to see the no helm, the open chest bearded dwarf thing is good. Maybe a gun? New to the mog comment thang.
8/10