Changes to Interface and Command Bars

UI and Macro
I logged in for the first time in months and discovered there was no full screen option just windowed full screen. I read up, wasn't thrilled but that's the norm, performance was okay, it could have been fine except for one issue.

My command bars (and game controls and bags, basically everything on the screen bottom) are TINY on my screen.
I physically have to squint to see them.
Prior to leaving, the bottom of my screen was filled with those, left to right, easy enough to read. Commands on the left, game controls in the middle, backpacks on the right.
Now all of that is condensed into about 1/2 - 2/3 the space on my screen (in correspondingly smaller images and text), bags being moved above game commands, and I can't seem to adjust it back.

Tweaking the resolution in full screen windowed does not change them.

Going windowed doesn't change it (it just shrinks with the new window and becomes worse)

Nothing in the interface or command settings seems to change it back.

Is there an option I'm missing here? A control I'm not finding or that's been moved? Or is this something that's now hard set into the interface?
Enabled Windowed Fullscreen
Set the resolution correctly
Disable the UI Scale under Advanced options
11/14/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Elvenbane
Enabled Windowed Fullscreen
Set the resolution correctly
Disable the UI Scale under Advanced options

That was it. Mine was set to disabled by default, I clicked it and it definitely helped with the problem. Thank you, game playable again, like given.

Still not a fan of the new interface locations, that part still sucks, but this fixed the command bars size issue.

Problem as resolved as it probably will get.