making a new main problematic with rep grind

General Discussion
My main was a demon hunter for this expansion. I created it at the beginning of the expansion and immediately fell in love with the fancy graphics playstyle.

i get all the way through with the rep grinds on all of the important one on him, like champions of azeroth, the horde war effort group, etc. Finish literally every quest in the new maps
i unlock the Mag'Har Orc and decide to make a warrior. I enjoyed the look of the Mag'Har so much and playstyle of the warrior is terrific fun for me.

Now i finally get him to 120 a few days ago and decide, that i would like to dump the Demon Hunter as my main..

However, rep grinds. I would need to finish all of the quests again. the champions of azeroth rep grind is incredibly important for the neck increases and to unlock the azerite gear specials

I dont mind having to re-play stuff to get gear, but having to re-grind that champions rep and do all of the silly quests again so i can continue the 8.1 story?

meh. nevermind. i am just being a cry baby. let me dry my tears and go back to my champions WQ
Get back to your engaging and immersive rep grind.
Same problem. Played pally at the start of xpac, and decided to switch to my first main.

I grinded 7th legion to exalted real fast, and now I'm probably at revered or close to it on this toon. Stopped bothering, and just knocking off emissaries. It'll be slow, but I'll get there.
11/14/2018 12:25 PMPosted by Wally

However, rep grinds. I would need to finish all of the quests again. the champions of azeroth rep grind is incredibly important for the neck increases and to unlock the azerite gear specials

My understanding this has already been fixed and will be account bound in 8.1 (at least as far as the neck ilevels go...