Rsham need to lose wind shear

Arenas
Over the years all healers have lost their interupts....

disc/holy lost silence (arguably the most powerful)
Rdruids lost skull bash (patch notes specifically said it gave a healer to much utility)
mistweavers lost spear hand
and holy pallies lost rebuke

How has Rsham flown under the radar this entire time and been allowed to keep wind sheer, easily one of the most powerful interupts in the game. decent range, 25% uptime with a low cooldown.
resto sham can low-key turn into an elemental shaman lol.
I think rsham should get to keep wind shear, but grounding should only tank 1 spell and earthen wall should be a longer cooldown
shaman does not have death or poly shift or sac or port and must spec into grounding. the only thing u have going for ur argument is ghost wolf a little faster around corners

druids are the only ones who can poly shift and lol rdruids atm...

Priests have to spec into their poly break, and time it right, and its on a cd

mistweavers are so absurdly weak to cc you have zero argument there.

Pallies can pre sac it, but again thats a LOOONNNGGGG cd just to dodge one CC.

I bet if you put every single healers ability into a draft, wind sheer would be taken first time, pretty much every time.
shaman does not have death or poly shift or sac or port and must spec into grounding. the only thing u have going for ur argument is ghost wolf a little faster around corners and a totem you can kill with auto attack
Healers initially never had an interrupt

Hell when shaman had an interrupt on a 6s CD most MELEE didn't have interrupts.

Why tf should it change now, prune the game even more, make classes lose even more of their identity.

If anything Shaman should be the only ones with Lust and other classes should have the drums equivalent.

Shaman JUST got tremor back and you want to prune something that's been around since vanilla.

Even windfury is a shadow of what it once was and I could keep ranting like the old man I am but I wont...back in my day
11/14/2018 09:06 PMPosted by Commfy
shaman does not have death or poly shift or sac or port and must spec into grounding. the only thing u have going for ur argument is ghost wolf a little faster around corners and a totem you can kill with auto attack

The problem about death right now is at high play, death becomes something barely worth taking. Any good team at high levels of play will cover a poly with a stun, or fake out death. This would be a good argument if we didn't have to waste a precious honor talent slot on a talent that becomes a liability where you hope the other team is dumb and actually lets you death poly / trap in the first place.
11/14/2018 09:07 PMPosted by Rakeem

Why tf should it change now, prune the game even more, make classes lose even more of their identity.

If anything Shaman should be the only ones with Lust and other classes should have the drums equivalent.

Shaman JUST got tremor back and you want to prune something that's been around since vanilla.

Even windfury is a shadow of what it once was and I could keep ranting like the old man I am but I wont...back in my day

I hate pruning as much as the next person. however a healer having an interupt is something that needs to go... Shamans kit is already beyond insane they will still be an A tier healer without it.
11/14/2018 09:09 PMPosted by Kallie
11/14/2018 09:07 PMPosted by Rakeem

I hate pruning as much as the next person. however a healer having an interupt is something that needs to go... Shamans kit is already beyond insane they will still be an A tier healer without it.

If you're losing because of wind shear, you're not losing because of wind shear. L2P issue
11/14/2018 09:08 PMPosted by Shadina
11/14/2018 09:06 PMPosted by Commfy

The problem about death right now is at high play, death becomes something barely worth taking. Any good team at high levels of play will cover a poly with a stun, or fake out death. This would be a good argument if we didn't have to waste a precious honor talent slot on a talent that becomes a liability where you hope the other team is dumb and actually lets you death poly / trap in the first place.

agreed and you can say the same thing for grounding totem before it was an aoe cloak or really just any hunter team that isn't dumb but that's exactly what it is a mind game.
I agree OP. Shaman have the MOST utility and are the best healer, yet complain when their heals get nerfed to compensate. Yet they never cast now they will come 8.1 and you’d think the world was ending even though they kept all their utility and still have crazy strong heals.

Must suck to go from 80x over the best healer to just 50x over the best.
Imagine suggesting pruning in 2018. The depths of creativity on the arena forums are truly endless.
11/14/2018 09:12 PMPosted by Commfy
11/14/2018 09:08 PMPosted by Shadina

agreed and you can say the same thing for grounding totem before it was an aoe cloak or really just any hunter team that isn't dumb but that's exactly what it is a mind game.

But grounding is an AoE cloak now. That lasts far too long. Both grounding and warrior spell reflect are insane because it's not them just eating a spell now. And targeting it and intending to take it out no longer means anything either.

You can't really say: "You can say the same thing about X before it became Y, but it is Y now." and try to use it as a defense. Shaman toolkit is very powerful right now. Overly so. And it's getting buffed in 8.1 again while other healers are being further nerfed. Primarily because, as Watcher said in a Q&A, the mythic raiding scene.

Which is kind of infuriating.
11/14/2018 09:15 PMPosted by Shadina
<span class="truncated">...</span>

But grounding is an AoE cloak now. That lasts far too long. Both grounding and warrior spell reflect are insane because it's not them just eating a spell now. And targeting it and intending to take it out no longer means anything either.

You can't really say: "You can say the same thing about X before it became Y, but it is Y now." and try to use it as a defense. Shaman toolkit is very powerful right now. Overly so. And it's getting buffed in 8.1 again while other healers are being further nerfed. Primarily because, as Watcher said in a Q&A, the mythic raiding scene.

i only mentioned that cloak thing because i know people are annoyed about it but it does not change my point that you could be faked on your cc stops on any healer with one exactly the same way and is irrelevant .
the time you have for death to break a cc is what like 2 and a half seconds?
hmm weird sounds like a defensive windshear to me or a 3 second grounding

i only mentioned that cloak thing because i know people are annoyed about it but it does not change my point that you could be faked on your cc stops on any healer with one exactly the same way and is irrelevant .

I think every one would be fine with a defensive only wind sheer....

Its the fact it can also be used offensively
11/14/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Kallie

Please stop embarrassing yourself

would take you more seriously if oyu posted on someone with arena rating
Yeah let's prune more, it's been great for the game so far. /s
11/14/2018 09:26 PMPosted by Kallie

would take you more seriously if oyu posted on someone with arena rating
LMFAO