Looking Forward.

Classic Discussion
So simple fun thread to see how you all think and feel.
Name 1 thing you are definitely looking forward to, preferably not the obvious stuff but whatever go wild!

I'll start with one.
Professions aiding in immersion. Not sure if many noticed this but something I am excited about playing a hunter is the professions and how they aid in immersion for the hunter class so freaking well.
All of the secondary profs help hunter immersion. Cooking, Fishing and First Aid all actually fueled the hunter lifestyle. Add in Skinning and Leather Working and it's straight up Hunter RPG.
Not playing along side people rolling Female Blood Elves
The old talent system. No flight. Feeling small again. Actually having to talk to people properly again. Dying alot.
Numbers being smaller and more meaningful. Not critting for 8 sextillion and thinking "uhh...was that good?". Less classes. Less clutter on your screen. No obnoxious looking flying mounts or people on top of giant wooly mammoths blocking the mailboxes.

No scaling of any kind. Join warsong gulch at level 10 at your own risk.
Seeing trade chat in its wildest days. Some of which are priceless haha
Talents are a big one for me. Also when it launches it's going to be quite crazy.
Not being superman.
Grouping up while leveling.
The world feeling alive again.
Professions mattering.
11/15/2018 12:50 AMPosted by Havell

Hold your horses here ... Now that the two click reporting system is implemented, snowflakes will be keen on using it as soon as you make a joke
11/14/2018 11:49 PMPosted by Melaned
So simple fun thread to see how you all think and feel.
Name 1 thing you are definitely looking forward to, preferably not the obvious stuff but whatever go wild!

I'll start with one.
Professions aiding in immersion. Not sure if many noticed this but something I am excited about playing a hunter is the professions and how they aid in immersion for the hunter class so freaking well.
All of the secondary profs help hunter immersion. Cooking, Fishing and First Aid all actually fueled the hunter lifestyle. Add in Skinning and Leather Working and it's straight up Hunter RPG.

pets and skills. getting the highest ranks of pet skills i can and training them to my preferred pets. going to be a hard grind but the huge damage increase, is worth it. as well as professions. i miss them actually being worth something. making myself gear as i level etc.

sense you mentioned it, i thought this video would give you a good laugh. i know it did me lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nvCwvkeF0c&t=85s
Making a name for myself. For good or for ill having your reputation mean something is just such an MMO thing. In retail I could be the biggest bastard-coated-bastard and it wouldn't matter one lick unless I ended up getting banned for it. In Vanilla who you were actually impacted what kinds of content you could access.
11/15/2018 02:21 AMPosted by Vaenora
Making a name for myself. For good or for ill having your reputation mean something is just such an MMO thing. In retail I could be the biggest bastard-coated-bastard and it wouldn't matter one lick unless I ended up getting banned for it. In Vanilla who you were actually impacted what kinds of content you could access.

Yep!
My druid had that from BC through WLK.
Every horde within a mile would come to try and kill my druid at any and all cost. Why?
In BC as a lvl 53 alt I did nothing but gankfest SS/TM without getting caught by the lvl 70s or even finding ways to get the 70s killed.

Cata I found out from someone who was horde my realm that I was severely infamous. Horde QQd bout me in trade chat and I made major hit lists. Still funny because back then I did not know and I specifically recall lvling my druid was hectic as frick, while every other character was smooth mostly. I remember thinking things like how Nagrand was a complete war zone for my druid. Heck one time two speed hacker rogues camped me.
Pacing. My spouse and I can take our time and not feel like we are being left behind if we don't rush to max level.
11/15/2018 02:17 AMPosted by Moonblade

sense you mentioned it, i thought this video would give you a good laugh. i know it did me lol.

I actually remember watching this back in wrath, had to watch the whole thing to make sure its the same one
11/15/2018 02:17 AMPosted by Moonblade

Gets my vote, I had quite a few LOLs there, thanks for sharing!
Honestly. Really looking forward to playing with my friends again, some of which haven't played since TBC, but are all really keen for classic.
Seeing the world and quest givers long forgotten.

Laughing at the private server people that join classic and rage about things like no wall jumping, right click reporting, and sharding in the starting areas. That is going to be hilarious.

Leveling a full 5-man party with my wife & I each playing 2 characters and our 17 year old daughter that started in MoP actually getting to play the Vanilla world for the first time.
The old world. Most of all that.
The old talents, profession & class quests too, but mostly, the old world.
"Summer" can't come fast enough.
Immersion from level 1 to end game.
Gearing will matter while leveling.
Teaming up with people.
Talent trees.
:)
The immersion really. Somehow managing to bond with a pixel pet to the point of calling him by first name and cursing him when he body pulls. Cooking yourself food and feeling obligated to feed your pet some of it.

It sounds stupid and embarrassing from the outside but something about it is really immersive.