So PvP vendors for 8.1?

General Discussion
This is the second post I make about PvP vendors, but I can't stress enough on how important this vendors are for character progression in PvP. Random gear is not fun, not fun for PvP players, it's not fun getting the same item 3 times in a row from different quests it makes you want to throw your pc out the window. I don't know where was Ion Hazzikostas head when he said having everything in a loot box not knowing what's going to be it's FUN. I want to know what I’m getting gear wise, I want to be able to choose my own damn gear just give us our vendors back.

THIS AIN'T FUN!

(Don't write stuff like do dungeons or mythics cuz that's not the point, I hate PvE and I hate being forced to PvE to get gear.)

TLDR; It wans't supposed to be a rant but I think It came out as one.
TLDR2; Help us make our voice heard, pvp vendors PLEASE!
How many more subs have to drop for devs to hear us ?
the gearing system is crap
the loot system is also crap
11/15/2018 02:53 AMPosted by Creeks
the gearing system is crap
the loot system is also crap

I'm sure it's not only me, but thousands will come back if you get rid of this RNG crap that ain't fun. Character progression feels awful in PvP, I struggled a lot as a fresh 120 when I came back a month ago, I can't imagine what it feels like to new players this doesn't feel good for anyone. I think it's better to know where you're going to with your gear and your characters than to be an uncertainty and to have to grind over and over again for gear and the worse thing is you always get the same god damn pieces.
Are any PvPers awake yet to help up with this post?
I have been through a lot to get PvP gear too, it is not fun, not a little.
11/15/2018 05:32 AMPosted by Mortred
I have been through a lot to get PvP gear too, it is not fun, not a little.

Yes I think most people can agree with that just not Blizzard, because they use metrics in everything they don't play the game anymore. It baffles me when they say this is fun, because they're clearly not playing the game.
May I jump on the "please in the name of all that is good and holy, give us pvp vendors back!" bandwagon?

I miss not being able to plan out my gearing. I hate the struggle of trying to get the right stats with RNG.

It's not fun.
We accepted the removal of vendors in legion because templates made gear less important.

When they reverted back to gear matters again they needed to reimplement both vendors and pvpcentric stats