2H Enhance Option.

Shaman
Hoping to see an option for enhancement to use a two handed weapon again, it’s ridiculous that I can equip it but I can’t use it with my abilities. I’ve got all these weapons I’ve collected on my shaman but I haven’t been able to use them for 3 expansions! Feels bad.
A transmog option would be cool, but I want to see less numbers on my screen and being able to comprehend the damage my attacks are actually doing is nice :)

How do you feel about being able to either Dual wield or use a Two handed weapon?
Fury can't use 1h.
WW can't use staves.
Frost DK can't use 2h.
UH can't use 1h.
Enh can't use 2h.

You're gonna have to get over 2h enhancement. One of the reasons I picked enh back in vanilla was the ability to use 2h. I miss it. I also realize it won't be a thing ever again. This game is too difficult to balance as it is, they won't be making it worse on themselves.
Enhance should be able to use 2 hand weapons again. Vanilla they could and i see not reason behind not having it again. And blizzard could easily balance it. They just to use the hands off approach when it comes to shamans. Good day : )
10/07/2018 01:24 AMPosted by Lumpe
Enhance should be able to use 2 hand weapons again. Vanilla they could and i see not reason behind not having it again. And blizzard could easily balance it. They just to use the hands off approach when it comes to shamans. Good day : )

Lol, you think they could balance it? Because they're so good at that? They can't even balance without weapon choices. I would also out enh hasn't been a 2h spec for about 12 years now. They realized it was going to work, and forgot about it. I would also point out these threads have been going on for just as long, with no changes made, so you decide what you think will happen next.

Most of us miss it, but it's dead, they killed it. It is unhealthy to think on it any longer.
Classic will be here soon bud, if you can handle being useless in pve you can be a 2h using shaman. Just find a nice guild that will let you play what you want.
I remember back in the day how OP it was when you'd get windfury procs with a 2h.. lol..
Walk up, Stormstrike +2H WF Crits, They die, Walk away lmao
They aren't going to redo every class in the game to allow for multiple weapon types.

The entire reason 2h shaman was popular because it let a person who lacked skill get some easy pvp kills. Whether you killed the person or died, you had nothing to do with it. The lucky WF proc did all the work. All you had to do was turn on auto attack and go read a book.
10/08/2018 07:28 AMPosted by Akston
They aren't going to redo every class in the game to allow for multiple weapon types.

The entire reason 2h shaman was popular because it let a person who lacked skill get some easy pvp kills. Whether you killed the person or died, you had nothing to do with it. The lucky WF proc did all the work. All you had to do was turn on auto attack and go read a book.

There was a bit more to it than that. Not getting the lucky WF crits really showed who had skill. ES to interrupt, FrS/earthbind to kite around damage totems, LB with enough space, watch you swing timer (with a mod) to know when to move back in for another try. Many did fall back on the lucky procs, but those with skill didn't need to rely on them. I'm looking forward to catching people off guard again when classic comes out.
don't see it happening, they took 2h from frost for balancing issues. i don't see why they would add that issue back in
I would love 2h enhancement again, I think it's a core idea for a shaman. However there is a very easy fix for this, just let people trangmog to a 2h when enhancement. They already allow stuff like this with being able to transmog to the artifact and they let staffs transmog to 2h axes and maces. This would make most people happy
10/08/2018 11:44 AMPosted by Dritana
I would love 2h enhancement again, I think it's a core idea for a shaman. However there is a very easy fix for this, just let people trangmog to a 2h when enhancement. They already allow stuff like this with being able to transmog to the artifact and they let staffs transmog to 2h axes and maces. This would make most people happy

True that
10/08/2018 11:44 AMPosted by Dritana

How can something that hasnt been around for over a decade a core idea?

And its not just a matter of mogging to 2h. It means now they have to create unique 2h animations.
10/06/2018 05:38 PMPosted by Valgorr
Hoping to see an option for enhancement to use a two handed weapon again, it’s ridiculous that I can equip it but I can’t use it with my abilities. I’ve got all these weapons I’ve collected on my shaman but I haven’t been able to use them for 3 expansions! Feels bad.
A transmog option would be cool, but I want to see less numbers on my screen and being able to comprehend the damage my attacks are actually doing is nice :)

How do you feel about being able to either Dual wield or use a Two handed weapon?

I feel like it's been 4 years since I checked the forum, and lo and behold people are still asking this dumb question.

Look, they outright removed the ability to use a 2h. It's gone.

Not everybody can use every weapon. Enhancement has been designed with dual wield in mind for 12 years now. It isn't coming back.

----

Oh, idea! Hang around for WoW Classic. Then you can play 2h Enhancement again.
10/08/2018 03:57 PMPosted by Akston

How can something that hasnt been around for over a decade a core idea?

And its not just a matter of mogging to 2h. It means now they have to create unique 2h animations.
It hasn't been over a decade first of all. You could still use 2h in WotLK, you didn't even get duel wielding until level 40 or later. That 6's years of a 14 year old game, #BasicMath. Back in Classic and BC you had to talent just to use a 2 hand weapon, in BC they added duel wielding. In many ways enhancement was the hordes version of ret paladin, a horde warrior that used a big meaty mace or axe and cut people down. As time past blizzard shifted the spec to be duel wielding only, and as listed above they have done this to many specs that people are unhappy with. It's just another way blizzard has been taking control away from the players for no reason.

They don't have to create new animation at all, every spec in the game that's melee uses the same animation regardless of spec. Every SS just adds a little lighting as it swings it's nothing special, the old windfury procs looked better.

10/08/2018 04:32 PMPosted by Hyjinx

Not everybody can use every weapon. Enhancement has been designed with dual wield in mind for 12 years now. It isn't coming back.
Survival hunter is calling, they were NEVER a true melee spec until 12 years into the game.