Nerf Blood Dks

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
Yes, nerf the dk spec, and while you’re at it nerf frost and unholy damage by 20% to compensate for the nerf.
It's that silly druid again isn't it? lmao.
How do yo even know if they need nerfed you are level 1!!!

Can’t even play against one until your like 58
0/10
Blood doesn't need a nerf, 1v1 against most other tank specs they lose
really "most" I do not think bears, warriors or monks would fare well against a blood dk, maybe pallys and dh but that is not most
What? What do tanks 1v1ing other tanks have anything to do with it? Lol.
obviously 1 v 1 tanks does not mean much of anything, I was just pointing out that most tanks would not fare well against a blood dk.
I wouldn't mind it if they just removed death knights from the game. Take demon hunters too while you're at it.
10/10/2018 10:52 AMPosted by Antaris
I wouldn't mind it if they just removed death knights from the game. Take demon hunters too while you're at it.

I must admit this made me chuckle a bit.

On a serious note, I believe Blizzard needs to go back to the drawing board on what each tank class niche is suppose to be and try to identify something unique for us all that doesn't necessarily involve our toolkit being so skewed.

Blizzard cannot truly balance content where you have physical and magic damage types and then give tanks varied and imbalanced ways to cope with that. Then when you tackle on the fact one has significantly more sustain power through abilities and talents, that's why things are so skewed.

I've enjoyed the notion and concept of active mitigation, I disagree with how its implemented across the tank classes themselves as a means to justify their niche.

Unfortunately this model will only continue to lead to serious balance issues in the future.
10/10/2018 11:38 AMPosted by Naros
Blizzard cannot truly balance content where you have physical and magic damage types and then give tanks varied and imbalanced ways to cope with that.

Yes, yes they can. It's entirely possible to have asymmetric balance. You may not agree with specific aspects of it but class balance isn't an objective thing to begin with. As a matter of fact, there's no reason to give them exactly the same toolsets. What you seem to want is homogenization wherein there's actually only one tank spec. Seems like you're looking for a different game entirely.
10/10/2018 12:20 PMPosted by Nyhlia
10/10/2018 11:38 AMPosted by Naros
Blizzard cannot truly balance content where you have physical and magic damage types and then give tanks varied and imbalanced ways to cope with that.

Yes, yes they can. It's entirely possible to have asymmetric balance. You may not agree with specific aspects of it but class balance isn't an objective thing to begin with. As a matter of fact, there's no reason to give them exactly the same toolsets. What you seem to want is homogenization wherein there's actually only one tank spec. Seems like you're looking for a different game entirely.

Completely possible, Also you can't deny that its currently not balanced even remotely close at the moment.
10/10/2018 12:27 PMPosted by Brokenclaws
Completely possible, Also you can't deny that its currently not balanced even remotely close at the moment.

Could I? Hell if I understood the logic they use to balance anything in this game I might be able to. But I don't. And without that missing context I have no idea. I'll say I don't understand how they're balancing different roles right now. I can list off a litany of things I believe aren't balanced for each role. That aside, it doesn't change my point. Tanks are supposed to have different strengths and weaknesses.
Blood excels as 5 man M+ content, also does very well in Raid content, Whats the weakness in that?

Guardian/Warrior are not chosen as often for M+ and Raids....where are the strengths in that?
10/10/2018 01:00 PMPosted by Brokenclaws
Blood excels as 5 man M+ content, also does very well in Raid content, Whats the weakness in that?

That's a deflection. I'm not getting dragged down a hole because you want to cry about guardian. Feel free to engage the rest of the dk hate bandwagoners in the other thread so you can echo chamber with them. My point wasn't complicated. Tanks do not have to have the exact same tools for them to be balanced. That means they're going to have different strengths and weaknesses intentionally. That does not automatically equivocate to imbalance. It's just asymmetric design.

10/10/2018 01:00 PMPosted by Brokenclaws
Guardian/Warrior are not chosen as often for M+ and Raids....where are the strengths in that?

Ah, so you're one of those people that believe representation equivocates to balance. It doesn't.
So you won't tell me what bloods weakness is...and You don't think having a higher % rep means something is off?

No one expects a flat 17% per tank, thats impossible. But being within 5-10% makes sense. Everyone is playing what they want. You get upwards of 20-30% difference? Obviously they are moving to that tank because its either easier, or so much more fun that no one wants to play the lower % tanks. Either way, blizzard should so something correct?
10/10/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Nyhlia
Ah, so you're one of those people that believe representation equivocates to balance. It doesn't.

so you're telling me it's PURELY coincidence that BDK population is at an all-time high, while they're also out-performing all other tanks by leaps and bounds?

Call me crazy but that doesn't sound right
10/10/2018 03:44 PMPosted by Trippyvision
10/10/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Nyhlia

so you're telling me it's PURELY coincidence that BDK population is at an all-time high, while they're also out-performing all other tanks by leaps and bounds?

Call my crazy but that doesn't sound right

Dont worry druid Blizzard will delete DK and DH Class soon enough due to outrage over them both being OP hero classes were a mistake and the developers likely realize it.

And will remove both classes by end of expansion and offer free 120 toons of other class and similar gear to compensate for them loosing their toons.
10/10/2018 03:47 PMPosted by Nozomd
Dont worry druid Blizzard will delete DK and DH Class soon enough due to outrage over them both being OP hero classes were a mistake and the developers likely realize it.

Yes, that's called wow classic.