Not going to betray the Horde

Tides of Vengeance PTR General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Sorry, not going to happen. Please give an option that does not require my undead warlock to betray the horde.
If it makes you feel any better, this being Mists of Pandaria 2, its probably going to be awhile before Saurfang's rebellion is actually allowed to do anything. Just like how the horde PC "joined" the darkspear "rebellion" in 5.1 but then continued to follow Garrosh including hand delivering the bell and the heart.
Hey look, an undead player not getting what he wants for once. Cry me a river.
Where was my option to show Sylvanas the finger when I was doing the war of thorns on my Tauren Druid?

Now it's your time to suffer.
Our warchief fight for the Horde, but Sarufang betrayed his oath, dumped war plans he made, and intercourse with enemy. It's smart for Anduin to release him to undermine the Horde...but I will NOT kill a Dark Ranger for Sarufang!
You already made this thread before.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769726839?page=1

And like I said in that one:
10/06/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Berronax
It's amusing to go through the posting history of you and other people who are so horrified at this prospect of defying the Warchief, and to then see you mock all those horde players who took issue with serving under Sylvanas command at teldrassil, interesting how now the shoe is on the other foot it's suddenly unfair.

The hypocrisy is real.
Do you want Pathfinder or not?
That's fine then, just hand the quest over to me. I'll happily betray that kill happy banshee, and with a smile on my face.

Seriously though... Choices are not how the story in WoW works. I had to sit by and hate every quest where I had to work with Sylvanas, and those that like her will end up feeling the same way when she finally starts seeing the fruits of being such a straight up awful person. No one is happy with this story, and since the Horde is so divided at this point, I don't really see that changing.

Still, I can't wait for this small act of defiance to the Lich Queen.
10/11/2018 07:27 AMPosted by Blightsong
Our warchief fight for the Horde, but Sarufang betrayed his oath, dumped war plans he made, and intercourse with enemy. It's smart for Anduin to release him to undermine the Horde...but I will NOT kill a Dark Ranger for Sarufang!

If you want to be loyal to your leader the Alliance is there for you!
10/11/2018 05:50 AMPosted by Kaath
Sorry, not going to happen. Please give an option that does not require my undead warlock to betray the horde.

Do you mean Sylvanas, or the Horde? They ar two different things.
You guys do realize they probibly have it planned for Sylvanas to turn on you all and go all scourge 2.0 right?.. She sees a world where everyone is dead (and under her sway) as a world with peace. Her "blight and raise" mentality is getting to a point where the likes of Bolvar and Bwonsamdi are saying her actions threaten the balance between life and death.

So yeah.. She sees the Horde as a tool towards a thus far unrevealed secret goal they have hinted at several times now. Universally her secret plans are never good for anyone with a pulse.
10/11/2018 07:16 AMPosted by Ymiron
Where was my option to show Sylvanas the finger when I was doing the war of thorns on my Tauren Druid?

Now it's your time to suffer.

Preach it.
10/11/2018 07:27 AMPosted by Blightsong

You, a Hordie, are saying nicer things about the leader of the Alliance than about Varok bleeping Saurfang.

Eeeeeexcellent.
Alliance faction fantasy: Help Mathias Shaw & Co defeat the Horde!

Horde faction fantasy: Help Mathias Shaw & Co defeat the Horde!

what a time to be alive.
10/11/2018 04:22 PMPosted by Tradora
Alliance faction fantasy: Help Mathias Shaw & Co defeat the Horde!

Horde faction fantasy: Help Mathias Shaw & Co defeat the Horde!

what a time to be alive.

"faction pride expansion"
10/11/2018 08:36 AMPosted by Berronax

It's amusing to go through the posting history of you and other people who are so horrified at this prospect of defying the Warchief, and to then see you mock all those horde players who took issue with serving under Sylvanas command at teldrassil, interesting how now the shoe is on the other foot it's suddenly unfair.

The hypocrisy is real.

Yeah Hypofang!!!!!
10/11/2018 10:00 AMPosted by Grandblade
Do you want Pathfinder or not?

Not like it matters since they'll pull an Argus and basically undermine flying the patch right after you get it.
10/11/2018 08:36 AMPosted by Berronax

The hypocrisy is real.

I will also quote my comment from that one again.

I've been screaming this forever to people who complain to me about it! I didn't want to fight in Teldrassil with the banshee witch, but was I given a choice? NO! Now that i get to work against Sylvanas all I hear from Sylvanas Kool-Aid drinkers is "HOW DARE YOU! YOU WOULD BETRAY THE WARCHIEF?" YES! You better believe I will happily betray this witch. I wanted no part of the war with the night elves but had to genuinely struggle to complete it so you better believe I will betray Sylvanas with a giant smile on my face :)

DEATH TO THE BANSHEE WITCH! For the desolate Council!
I noticed that quest was on the ptr and as promised I cut down every single one of the banshee witch's pawns with a giant smile on my face :)

Death to Sylvanas.
Sylvanas is not the Horde.